GIRLS HELP! CRAVING CHOCOLATE

Options
this is an emergency!! lol.
Its about to be that time of the month and I am craving chocolate!
i was wondering if you guys knew of any heatlthy, YUMMY chocolate desert recipes

thanks so much :)

Replies

• katlehne
    Options
    let me re-phrase that...
    not necessarily HEALTHY, but lets say healthier than eating oreos.

just something, yummy, low cal, somewhat low fat, and guilt free :)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Philadelphia chocolate. Get the little 30g snack tubs. Dips fruit in it, spread it on crackers/rice cakes. Eat it with a spoon.
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good question, only I need to know NOW! lol

And yes, this is an emergency
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I would eat the oreo account for it in my macros and call it a day. All else fails a fudge bar (100 cals) or a pudding cup. I wont deny myself anything, just moderation.
  • Melisamab
    Melisamab Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    a (small-ish) piece of dark/pure chocolate? or 1 (yes, only 1) handfull of m+m's. that usually works for me during those times... :-)

I agree with some of the others posts, dont deny yourself, it will only make the craving worse. just give in (in moderation) and better luck the next day :-)
  • lcphipps
    Options
    I have one square of dark chocolate every night at bedtime. helps with the chocolate cravings because I have a 'special ' treat. also good for your heart
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Eat a piece of chocolate. You're welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Frozen dark chocolate chips! I put a bag in my freezer and forget about it half the time, the other half, I can reach in and take a few if I am craving.
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Go get Hershey's dark chocolate baking powder. Tastes just as good as the real stuff, 10 calories a spoonful, sprinkle it on top of whatever you like. I sprinkle mine over bananas. Problem solved.
  • phoebobradshaw
    Options
    Cadburys Highlights Hot Chocolate always helps me when I feel ****ty and I'm craving chocolate! :)
  • jaly92
    Options
    Hot chocolate! Or stir some hot choc powder into your favourite yoghurt or some quark with sweetener for a protein hit :) Yum!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    a (small-ish) piece of dark/pure chocolate? or 1 (yes, only 1) handfull of m+m's. that usually works for me during those times... :-)

I agree with some of the others posts, dont deny yourself, it will only make the craving worse. just give in (in moderation) and better luck the next day :-)

My hands or Andre the Giant's hands? :laugh:

I'd just have the Oreos and move on. They aren't as bad as you think as long as you don't eat the whole bag.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Nutella. Hazelnut spread. And a slice of whole wheat toast.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    if you have chocolate protein powder, mix 2-3 tbs of water with that and a bit of peanut butter and microwave it for 20 seconds.
    it's like fudge.
    It's actually a recipe from someone who posted it on here.
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Jello Choc. pudding,fatfree & sugarfree and make with fatfree skim milk in those old school popscile things that you put in freezer!!!!Perfect chocolate snack and you will LOVE them!!!!Pinky swear!
  • genwheels
    Options
    Lindt dark chocolate with chili. Two squares is only two calories and it's nice and rich so you feel (fairly) satisfied!
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    weight watchers 40 calorie hot chocolate!! :)
  • BecomingPremsar
    BecomingPremsar Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Raw organic crushed cocoa beans... yep that's me! Unprocessed and au naturel. If you can't do that they go for the 70%+ pure cocoa and just have one square. It's healthy stuff! What is not healthy is milk-chocolate with tons of sugar...
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    A square of Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate is very rich and decadent and only 50 calories. Takes care of my chocolate cravings every time. Much better than an Oreo would.
  • timerr
    timerr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone else making a list of chocolates to try?

I don't think you should deny yourself....you might end up binging like I did. -__-"

Get like a small Fredo.

Wish ya the best! :-D