Liars! Driving license weight?

Options

Replies

• Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    One of my goals was to hit my drivers license weight!

I started 19 pounds over but im now 8 lbs under :)
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've always thought it was SO weird you have to put your weight on your driving license in the US!

when I first got my provisional I had no idea what I weighed!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    60 pounds less here, and three more years to deal with it :(
  • GSB10
    Options
    I am finally the exact weight my driver's license states!
  • MSimm62385
    Options
    License Weight: 187 lbs
    Current Weight: 167 lbs.
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just renewed my license a few weeks ago, I told them my actual weight, very proud of the fact that I've lost, she asked me what my goal weight was and entered that instead lol.
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I got my liscence renewed in August 2011. I weighed in at 200 exactly thats what my liscence says. I quit smoking in Nov 11 and gained 17 pounds. Since then Ive lost 52 pounds. So right now im 165- 166 and my liscence says 200.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am now at the weight that I had on my driver's license. I have to get a new one soon because I changed states. I'm still trying to decide if I should keep with tradition and go for the fake weight on the DL...
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    Mine is only wrong because I got fat haha!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Mine says the weight I was about 10 yrs ago at 200, but since then I have only received automatic renewal and a new one in the mail with the old pic, so my weight doesn't match my actual weight but at least it matches my pic :)
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    you have your weight on your DL??
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I'm 93lbs lighter than my DL says I am and 2lbs lighter than my military ID says I am. :) I need to change my DL though. haha The picture is updated, but I didn't look to see if they fixed the weight the last time I was in there. Oh well.
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My weight wasn't even correct when I last updated it (it's really silly to put weight on there). Actually, at that time, I was about my current weight, which is +13 lbs from DL weight.

However when I started MFP I was +57 lbs over my DL weight. I'm hoping to hit DL weight by Christmas...
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    I never really had a scale before MFP, so I always estimated. I've used the same weight since I got my permit, so my weight on there is my goal weight on here.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Oooooooo. I just checked 13 less woo hoo!!!!!!!
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Mine was 165 when I got it, and it will be correct again when I hit goal weight! Just 25lbs. to go! =)
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Haha, I haven't updated my license weight since I was a stick-thin 16-year-old. I'm shocked no one has ever commented on the fact that it's a blatant lie. It's about 60lbs less than my heighest weight.
  • brimarie95
    brimarie95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I lied the last time I had mine done. I was about 30 over what it says. But an NSV for me would be, now I am 6 lbs. under!!!
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    I lied about my weight at the time because I was already working on losing, now I am 15# less than my lie!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm from Canada, there are no weight records on our drivers licence here that I know of....