Liars! Driving license weight?

Options

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm in Massachusetts, so I don't have to list weight, but just from the picture on my license alone, I have gotten double takes, since it was taken when I was at my highest weight of 276, and I've lost nearly 100 pounds now lol...I don't think I would have lied if I had to list it, though.
  • zumba89
    Options
    I'm 318 but my DL has 280
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm about 70 more. I have had this one for 4 1/2 years...
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually accurate (at the moment at least LOL). I think I lied when I got it by 10 lbs though.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Last time I got my license renewed I left it at the same weight as before, 250 pounds, even though I was about 25 pounds heavier than that at the time. I now weigh 210, so 40 pounds less than what my license says. I have to get it renewed by the end of November, and I hope to lose at least eleven more pounds by then so I can honestly list my weight on my license as a number that starts with one! :bigsmile:
  • coolrelaxed82
    coolrelaxed82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I said I was 20 lbs less than I was on my license application. The lady at the DMV had the nerve to ask me if it was my ideal weight. Since I needed her more than she needed me I let it slide, but I looked her dead in her face and said no. The look on my face said "I dare you to ask me to change it" and that's how I ended up with a weight 20 lbs less than my true weight on my license. lol
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    Started 82 pounds over license, now I'm 36 pounds less! :-)
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So what states have weights on DL and which ones dont? I am from michigan and mine doesnt have weight on it...
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    So what states have weights on DL and which ones dont? I am from michigan and mine doesnt have weight on it...

So far from the posts, I've gathered that these are the ones that don't require weight:

North Carolina
    Pennsylvania
    Kentucky
    Iowa
    New York
    New Jersey
    Virginia
    Texas
    Florida

and now Michigan. :)
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Only 6 over now! Getting closer...
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    So, I have to go get my license renewed. I have steadily been losing weight since March. I don't really want to be stuck with the weight I currently am on license for the next few years. What to do?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

So far from the posts, I've gathered that these are the ones that don't require weight:

North Carolina
    Pennsylvania
    Kentucky
    Iowa
    New York
    New Jersey
    Virginia
    Texas
    Florida

and now Michigan. :)

Massachusetts does not require weight, either.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Currently 28 pounds over the dl weight but at the time it was accurate. State issued proof that i can reach my goal! LOL
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    So I am totally guilty when I was 200 plus my license said 165....It now says 145 and on a good day this is not a lie!!!!!!
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 5 lbs heavier now than my DL weight, but I think that is muscle weight as I am more muscular than when I last got my license.

Ok I feel better that I'm not the only one who's really close. I'm roughly three pounds over.
  • jesuskroeger
    Options
    When I got my license, the weight I put was only 3 or 4 pounds less than what I actually was, and now I'm about 9 pounds more than what I put...yikes :noway: (my current goal is to get back down to that weight!)
  • craftykat12
    craftykat12 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kentucky no weight on ours
  • Karena_Juarez
    Options
    I was 52lbs heavier @ one point but now I'm only +6.4lbs :happy:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be 30 pounds under when I weighed 190 and got my license.

I just had it updated and I rounded it down to the nearest ten spot, being 130. It's only off by like 3 pounds so does that count as a lie?? lol
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I'm 6.8lbs more than my drivers license says now, was much more. & I'm .75in taller