86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• malspaugh
    Options
    Ok you have officially motivated me! Got back from my honeymoon three weeks ago and weighed 202lbs. Took my before pic and got back on the MFP band wagon. Similar height. My new hubby is my motivation as well. Good luck and great job!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    just read the update, ahh crying so much right now xD
    congrats, you've worked so hard and look absolutely fantastic! so amazing, you look like you couldnt be happier!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing ur story and keeping us updated. It's like a fairy tale come true LOL. You look absolutely amazing.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow.......your hubby won't know what hit him :bigsmile: you look fantastic!!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this thread until tonight but I read through all the pages just to see the update! You DO look like another person. Absolutely beautiful. I've been through one of those teary reunions myself and what an extra gift you have him and yourself. I especially loved how soon you started celebrating fitness together. I wondered a little bit about the relaxed and indulgent period that often follows a reunion but you started that reunion with a focused bang! Way to show commitment and way to have the incredible gift of health together! I absolutely believe you not only made a huge transformation but you'll be one to keep it off.
  • DonnaMarieAnn39
    Options
    You look sooo great! You are an inspiration! Your husband must be speechless. BTW Give him a warm thank you for his service to our country!
  • rileydog14
    Options
    you are so beautiful!! So happy for you!!
  • Paz26
    Paz26 Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome. :drinker:

Bump
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You,ve come a long way baby!!! Keep up the smashing success
  • goldilocks509
    goldilocks509 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! He is going to be soooo suprised! Awesome job. How did you do it?
  • AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    O.O Omg good work!! You are a true inspiration!(:
  • relucas81
    Options
    Great job! :D
  • dizneedana
    dizneedana Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow-You look AMAAAAZING!!! Also, a BIG thanks to your husband, you, and your family for your service to our country!
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Holy cow patties!!! Absolutely fantastic! :happy:
    *tries to pick her jaw up off the floor, but it keeps falling back down there*
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats, your hard work has definitely paid off-you look fabulous! And what a nice surprise for husband when he came home.:smile:
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    congrats , u r my inspiration :noway:
  • NorthWestWildWind
    Options
    It's like you got in a time machine and traveled back at least a decade lady! Great work. Thank you for sharing your sweet story! So excited for you!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspiring :) And the haircut is super cute!
  • pilgrim25
    Options
    You look great now but apart from the gender I look like you in pic number 1, but I,ve lost a stone on my journey so far . Thanks for the inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!