5' 0" to 5' 3" with 30-110 pounds to lose

Options
Hiya,

I'm 5' 2" with a shed load of weight to loose and am looking for some friends in the same category to help and support me, and I of course in return will do the same.

So if this fits, please add me :) x.

Replies

• I am 5'1 and I need to lose 30 lbs. Please feel free to add me.
  • konekkobaba
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5'1 with over 70 lbs to lose! I'm right there with you, we will do this!!
  • del54
    Options
    Hello
    I have 80lbs to lose. I have selected to lose 2lbs a week. Only been a member for two weeks. Lost two last week. Weight in again on Wednesday this week. You can do this.
  • whyutellmelies
    whyutellmelies Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have 85 lbs to lose, forever!

We got this!!
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and had about 45 to lose. I'm down almost 30 in 6 months. I have done this once before and kept it off 2 years. The key is realistic weight loss. Not 2lbs a week or more. But about 1lb a week is healthy and reasonable for long term success. Excersise for me is a must with my metabolism. You can do it, just keep going ..
  • 135OHK
    135OHK Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I need to lose about 75-80 more pounds. I've lost 38 and have slowed down on my weight loss....so I need to kick it back into gear and lose the rest.
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and half way to my 40lb goal, but I've started moving backwards this week, so I'd be glad for more encouragement and more folks to encourage.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and i have like 50-60 more lbs to go.
    anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • lisagazz
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have 50+lbs to lose! I'd love the support! Let's get it done together!!!
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have another 60 or so to get rid of!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Charlena. I'm 5'1" and have lost 22 lbs. so far. I have 15 lbs. to lose or more is I decide. I'm not trying to just get skinny, I'm going for healthy, best shape I've ever been in body at 50. Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm on here almost every day.
  • whatwouldmulderdo
    Options
    I am 5'3" and had 110 pounds to lose, I have about 40 more to go. Yay getting healthy!
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good morning... I'm 5'3" and need to lose at least 60lbs. I'm struggling as I have a very slow metabolism. I'm working on it with my naturopath and not seeing any significant improvements yet. I just finished reading The Skinny Rules and am trying to incorporate some of them, particularly no carbs in the evening and eliminating refined grains and white potatoes.

Good luck to everyone.

Jen
  • pink_butterfly
    Options
    I am 5'1, started with 59lbs to lose, still have 42 to go! Good luck everyone!!
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    5'0" with about 50 more lbs to lose.
  • melggs
    melggs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on board, have 80 to drop with 10 already behind me. I've been jucing healthy recipes by Cherie Calbom but need to add excersie to my daily routine...so tough to get back on track with that. Having a buddy to keep me on task should keep me motivated!! Let's encourage one another!!
  • melggs
    melggs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got Zumba on the WII, think I might give that a go today!!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    hi i am 5'3 i've lost over 100ilbs pounds so far. but i need to lose another 36. thanks
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'00 and have lost 25 pounds. Have another 10 (I recon) to go. Mainly working on toning up now though.

xx
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 with another 30 or so pounds to lose, I've lost 20 already.