5' 0" to 5' 3" with 30-110 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• Poemetra
    Poemetra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and I need to lose over 100 so add me if you wish!
  • StarTrekkinDelta
    StarTrekkinDelta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3&1/2 and I have 60+lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. (:
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 1.5 with about 30 pounds to lose, depends on the day, really. :) Add me if you want to. I'm up for new friends to motivate and be motivated by. :)
  • karleyb85
    karleyb85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.I originally started with a goal to lose 70lbs and I'm down 43lbs so far. 27lbs left to go!!

Add me if you like :)
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'4 with about 90 lbs to lose!
    anybody looking for mutual support is more than welcome to add me :)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm 5 1 1/2", and I still would like to lose about 30 more pounds. Feel free to add me! :D
  • Mz_AnGeLic
    Options
    Hi, Im 5'3" n im looking to lose 30lbs, which is my goal, but ill be happier with 40lbs. Feel free to add me ;-)
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody...Im still fairly new. This is week2 for me. I'm 5'2" and my starting weight is 168. I live in Atlanta. any tips, advice and support is appreciated!
  • YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'2" My goal was to lose 30 pounds (before MFP), not sure if I still count but add me if you like! 10- to go. :)
  • 110PETITE
    Options
    5'1 with 35 pounds to go.

Coming from 176, stuck in the low 50s and high 40s.
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hello,

i'm 5'2, i think im shrinking LOL with a lot of weight to lose!!

Friend request sent!!

Paula
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Another shortie here with weight to lose. I'm 5'1 and need to lose 30-40lbs. Ugghh, I hate even typing that but it is what it is. I've done it before and am hoping to do it again and keep it off this time. Would love to have some support, feel free to friend me. Thanks!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I working on losing 40 to 45lbs. I've picked up 3lbs since I started, but I lost those 3 overe the past couple of weeks, so I seem to be headed in the right direction! :smile:
  • xerciser
    xerciser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is so encouraging to see all these other women with similar frames, similar weight loss goals, and incredible results so far! Very inspiring! I'm just starting the process. I'm 5'2 and would like to lose 30 lbs.
  • Nayshal
    Options
    5 feet TALL and 60 pounds to go. I just started but already my weight loss is stalling, lost 5, gained 2 :( But I'm not giving up!

(ermm I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask but since this thread is active..how many calories do you eat ladies? i'm 5' 175 lbs. and i'm at 1,200 cal/d)
  • dymplez
    Options
    Its realistic and achievable and it can be done.
  • Lizsmith1016
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'1 and need to lose 75 lbs. Add me everyone!!!!! Liz
  • DTayl123
    DTayl123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2" with some pounds to lose.

My nutritionist suggested this site to me. I have to check in with her in 3 weeks. And I have to bring my daily food log. So I have been trying to show improvement in my eating habits. She only expects me to lose 1 pound a week and that seems very do-able to me. I haven't settled on the exact amount that I will lose. I think that I am going to start and see how my body feels. I think I will know when I get there. I just know that I am not comfortable at my present weight.

Some of the guidelines that she gave me are: 1/4 of my dinner plate should be a carb(rice, pasta or potato, apple, orange or banana), 1/4/ should be a protein and 1/2 should be veggies. 2 Servings of milk/yogurt per day, beans 1/2 cup, 3 to 4 times per week. And of course water, lots of water. Plus do not skip meals, also milk and fruit can be a snack.

So here we are, sharing and trying and giving suggestions. I would be happy to be anyone's friend on here :flowerforyou:
  • wonderiss
    wonderiss Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and have sooooooooo much weight to lose. It is finally starting to come off though! You can do it!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    sanfromny wrote: »
    Hi everybody...Im still fairly new. This is week2 for me. I'm 5'2" and my starting weight is 168. I live in Atlanta. any tips, advice and support is appreciated!

Well I'm not sure how I feel about this....Yep I dug up this old thread from 3 1/2yrs ago. And I'm virtually the same weight as when I started this site.
    My lowest weight 149lbs came in May 2014 since then I have been on a steady incline. Got all the way up to 171 this past November. I'm at 165 now that I've been taking this seriously (and that the holidays have come and gone) So again to the journey. What a wake up call. Ugghhh :o