Open diary people c'mere please...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to stalk my diary - I've been recording daily for over 435 days. I record everything - the days I don't feel hungry and hardly eat, and the days I feel like (and do) eat handfuls of marshmallows. My aims are: under 140g of carbs, 75g of fat or more, and 140 g of protein or more. (I don't always succeed...especially around my period)

Please note that my metabolism was fixed surgically, and due to this, I can (and actually have to) eat a higher fat diet than most because people like me do not absorb 80% of the fat we eat (proven in Clinical Research performed at Cornell University). I have intestinal malabsorption similar to someone who has Cystic Fibrosis, so 'diet food' for me isn't the same as for other people. I also take boatloads of vitamins and have regular bloodwork done to ensure I'm getting all my nutrition.

But it's nice for people to see that one size does NOT fit all.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like (or just stalk, whatever you prefer). I eat almost everything, and while some days are pretty routine, I'm all over the place most of the time. Dinner for breakfast, breakfast for lunch...but I eat 3-5 times a day so my diary usually has a lot of items. :drinker:
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi...my diary is open to all so stalk away lol. I don't really diet here. It's everything in moderation for me and I work out more on days I'm eating more. It's a lifestyle change for me. Best of luck to you:):)
  • marialy21
    marialy21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    mine is open as well. I love getting meal ideas!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine though I don't always complete it. I have been using the excuse that I am too busy but really I just forget and other times I eat crappy. My goal this week is to write it all down. The good, the bad, and the ugly. lol. :)
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    mines open
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine if you want. I'm not always good and I eat chocolate like...every day though.

Chocolate has some good benefits in moderation if it's dark chocolate and I don't believe in diets where we deprive ourselves. My diary is open and part of the reason I've kept it open is because I'm doing a different kind of 'diet' then's prevalent on this site.

I do the Harcombe diet and love it. I'm currently restarted myself back to Phase 1 for 5 days. The 4th through the 8th of this month will be Phase 1 and then I'll go back to Phase 2 foods. I started eating a lot of maintain foods from Phase 3 while on Phase 2 so figured I'd get my butt back in gear. That and Phase 1 is good to do occasionally as it really does help with detoxing and helping with a few issues such as intolerances.
  • Heatherfev21
    Heatherfev21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love to stalk also here! Mine is open :)