Replies

• gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good Job! You look awesome.
  • loasface
    loasface Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love, love, love your hair!! So pretty. On a side note, I used to have that same bikini in your "before" pic, don't know whatever happened to that thing!

Thanks!!! my sister is a hair stylist and i've been growing it for a while. Eating healthy has done wonders for my hair!! lol

and the bathing suit used to belong to said sister. It's too big on me now!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great difference!
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow you look totally Awesome really!! great transformation!!
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress so far! This makes me want to buy turbo fire!!! Lol
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! U look amazing!!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Shocking results!!!! WOW!!! Great job!
  • no1uno986
    Options
    WOW! What a change! That's amazing. Thank you for posting before and after pics! Definitely inspiring. :)
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    omg, you melted off!!! amazing!!! i will look into turbo fire once i am done with the 30DS! thx for sharing:-)
  • aylawill
    aylawill Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome transformation! I'm going through Jillian Michaels' dvds right now, but plan on doing Turbo Fire and possibly P90x next year.
  • MsNegron
    MsNegron Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started week 4 yesterday on my TF and I LOVE that the results are coming immediately. I wasn't prepared for how hard it is, but it's enough fun that I don't care that it's hard, i just press play every day and reap the benefits :) I can't wait until i'm 12 weeks in!
  • GreenNight18
    GreenNight18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And this is so motivating - I've been doing a mix of Turbo Fire and P90X and I would love to see results like this! I'm a little over a month into Turbo Fire.
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WTG girl! Great progress! You are rocking those capri pants! :) I am a turbo junkie too!
  • elephas_vegan
    Options
    My best friend and I had been doing Chalene Johnson's Turbo Jam workouts for a while (I had been using them on and off for about 3 years) and we were noticing a plateau. So, we ordered Turbo Fire. This series is insane. It's still super fun like Turbo Jam, but it's much more intense and much more effective. I never sweat so much a I do when I'm doing Turbo Fire. It's incredible.

We started on April 16th. Here are 2 pictures of me on that day:
    m7szu1.jpg
    30w1coy.jpg

This is how you look/feel after one of the workouts:
    73jt3k.jpg
    21ahlc7.jpg
    21o7i4m.jpg

Here I am on the last day of week 8:
    x2sc5g.jpg

and Here I am today, last day of week 9:
    el5wso.jpg
    1enzts.jpg
    291kdn6.jpg
    24mcn75.jpg

Hard work pays off - And this is only week 9 out of 20! These results are not just Turbo Fire. It's also counting calories on my fitness pal and, more importantly, MAKING CALORIES COUNT!

If I can do it, anyone can. =] Hope this motivates somebody!

^_^

I've been searching for a reason to buy Turbo Fire- and you just sold me on that reason! You look amazing & you're so pretty!!!!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Would it be weird if I gave a big wolf whistle? LOL....seriously though, you look amazing!
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    this is fantastic. I'm checking out a hot 22 year old girl, and i can, without any guilt, write this off as 'weight loss motivation material' :D
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Incredible work!!
  • Ann1964x
    Options
    You look wonderful & I love your hair!
  • You look great!! I love Turbo Fire.
  • MomBirner
    MomBirner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow! you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!