Before and during pictures

Options

Replies

• scrdofbugs
    scrdofbugs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There are so many wonderful comments that I can't respond to everyone indivually but please know I have read them all and I am so surprised that so many people are seeing the difference and supporting me. I keep reading them to my husband. Thank you all again and again!! I will also try to post new pics first of October.

We all can do it!!!!
  • pahutch
    Options
    So awesome! You have got to be feeling better even!
  • scrdofbugs
    scrdofbugs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    regarding the "cute butt"

LOL -- My hubby is laughing at this one.

Thanks!!!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Like many of the others, I see you looking younger and happier as you shed your pounds. Huge kudos to you :)
  • Thin1979
    Options
    Well done you should be so proud of yourself keep it up
  • mamapoisonT
    Options
    You look GREAT! I bet you feel fantastic! Keep it up! Your pictures are inspiring and motivating!
  • BEWILLIAMS001
    Options
    You are getting there. Keep up the motivation because you motivate me..I started two days ago starting weight 291.
  • hendersoncca
    hendersoncca Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats- way to go!
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great work. :smile:
  • msalmaj
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be proud of your progress so far! I hope that your sugar levels are normal; I know how diabetes can be so destructive. Both my parents had it, my mom passed away due to complications. But, you're doing great!
  • farroz
    farroz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Really great job!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I know it has been said already, but it looks like you have lost WAAAAYYY more than 22 lbs.! Awesome job, keep it up!
  • hellorobind
    Options
    Great Progress!!!
  • horn2horn
    horn2horn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! You look great!
  • Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job, keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    FANTASTIC!
  • pacarolinagirl
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! Looks like you've lost more than 22 lbs girl. Keep up the great work. You can do it!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Honey you look just fantastic and boy can we see the difference in your pics. You worked hard and as we can all see it is paying off. Can't wait to see future pictures of you and hear how you are progressing. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • BrookeOB777
    BrookeOB777 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    22 pounds is awesome! I can really tell a difference in your arms! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!