• Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    a0d88d8ba24252d9b4917d8aca2fb1f9.jpg

My idol!
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    MFP can be just as bad. I had a look at a member's profile earlier and under Inspirations the top reason was "Underweight women earn 19% more than normal weight women."

Erm, that's not something to encourage! Be a feminist and stop promoting eating disorders. No one should have to be underweight just to earn more. You're paid for your intellect, not your body.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's a pro-ana quote.

When I look at food I think "does this feed my body nutritionally? will it help me be healthy and strong?" After a while I didn't like heavy, greasy, or sugary foods any longer. I simply lost the taste for them.

I agree with you honey!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Clearly they've never had ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese and tater tots all baked together and topped with Cholula and sour cream.

Clearly.

How did I miss this? It's like an ode to my childhood. Except it's missing that universally applicable veggie: corn. :tongue:
  • hteejay
    hteejay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!!
  • brissell
    brissell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • brissell
    brissell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nice mod to the quote. My first thought when I read the quote was "damn, they haven't tasted my cooking". I love food and finding ways to make healthy foods mouth watery.

I think of this catchy quote when I'm about to make a poor food decision. "Thin" to me means "healthy". When I was thin, I was extremely athletic.

I realize for some people those words do not have the same meaning but, I have never been into fad diets like eliminating carbs or doing body cleansing shakes, etc etc. I'm all about eating a balance natural diet (a lot more protein and veggies than most) and working out (both cardio and muscle toning).
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    i like this one better "everything tastes good when you have muscle and eat yummy food" yup.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i bed to differ

peanut-butter_dark-chocolate-dreams-300x300.jpg
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    l.jpg
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I actually like this saying, but I'd rather use the word fit instead of thin! Btw I eat bacon occasionally. :smile:
  • mandyl1242
    mandyl1242 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was sitting on the bus staring at this obese lady and was thinking, should I feel bad for her because she is obese or be jealous of her because she probably had bacon for breakfast.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thanks, that really truly made me LOL!!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Almond Joys do....Reese's cups too!