P90X and/or Insanity September Challenge

Options

Replies

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm in my recovery week of Phase 2 and starting Phase 3 next week.

Good luck to everyone just starting, I love P90x.
  • Stacy121
    Stacy121 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting Insanity tonight. I need lots of encouragement please!
  • swark6999
    Options
    I'm also starting Insanity tonight...again. This'll be my 4th attempt at it and have yet to make it all the way through. Gotta do it this time though! Its personal now!
  • bellaespanola
    Options
    I plan on starting P90X as soon as I can afford it; say within a month (tight budget as a single mom/full-time job/engineering student). I'm in.
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Started Insanity yesterday. I'm game. Also running in the AM when I get off 3rd shift. Its gonna be great!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I started the Insanity program this morning... I don't know much more of a challenge I can take, but am interested to see what you have in mind!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Starting the Insanity program today!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Im totally in!! I just started this past Saturday.
  • tvows
    tvows Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi -

I'm starting my first round of Insanity tomorrow - Sept 5. I would love fellow crazies to friend me. Good luck, all!
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I amo n my 2 nd week of Insanity and have done 2 rounds of P90X. They are both great programs but a little different!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I'll proably join one of these challenge gropu in November. Living in Chicago, I'm not spending time inside when I can go outside. I know I don't burn as much as Insanity will, but the long, cold, dark winter here makes me wan tto spend as much time outdoors as I can.
  • mandi7013
    mandi7013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to start P90X tonight for the second time. I have bad knees and have had surgery on one of them so I am going to have to modify some of the workouts. I am excited hoping I can make it through this time!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to start P90X tonight for the second time. I have bad knees and have had surgery on one of them so I am going to have to modify some of the workouts. I am excited hoping I can make it through this time!

I totally modify Plyo, it's really hard on my knees. I do not do rock stars or squat jumping jacks. Like Tony says Do your best and forget the rest!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I'll proably join one of these challenge gropu in November. Living in Chicago, I'm not spending time inside when I can go outside. I know I don't burn as much as Insanity will, but the long, cold, dark winter here makes me wan tto spend as much time outdoors as I can.

i hear you! i did insanity 2 months ago and had to drop out of month 2 for surgery. I also run as well, the weather is still amazing and i want to get as much mileage in the nice weather and save insanity for colder months!
  • Hi

I just received the insanity dvds today so starting tomorrow but I'm up for the challenge.

CJ
  • mstoneberger
    mstoneberger Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i started insanity yesterday with the fit test and it kicked my butt but im gonna push through.. i need motivation to keep me going... i am also still going to the gym at least 4 days a week and doing the treadmill when i cant make it to the gym.. need to loose 50lbs so gotta do everything i can
  • Rothwilder
    Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Starting Round 2 today
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I've ordered Insanity and plan to start on September 18th. I'm going away next week and won't be able to start until then. Can I still join the challenge??
  • Jojodanz
    Jojodanz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity on Aug. 27
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have the calendar for p90x so I can keep up? I have the discs but not the chart. PLEASE HELP!