Finally Made It!

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    You look gorgeous and that dress is FABULOUS! Next time someone tells you that you are too skinny, just say "I'm too healthy"!

They're all just jealous! ignore their rude comments. You look fabulous!
  • cici52
    cici52 Posts: 34 Member
    Fabulous!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Wow, you look amazing!! I love the dress in the after photo.

I am looking to reach about the same goal you had.

I am 48 years old (almost 49) and I definitely want to reach my goal weight before I turn 50. I have lost 11 pounds and have 49 more to go. It seems like it is taking forever, it took me 60 days to lose 11 pounds.

Congratulations on a job well done!!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Well done and you look fabulous.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Oh my gosh you look stunning!! Congratulations!!
  • GoddessAmy
    GoddessAmy Posts: 50 Member
    You look Awesome! And anyone who sees you will know it, so if they don't say anything - well sometimes more is said in silence than in words! Great Job!
  • Congratulations!
  • Well - 9 months later and I've reached my goal. It's been an interesting journey. Friends calling me too skinny and telling me I look like a bobble head! Posted my milestone on my MFP and only 2 of my friends noticed and one I've known for 26 years :ohwell: WHATEVER! I've lost about 45 lbs since last October - 37 of those since joining MFP in November 2011. From a size 14 to a size 2 today! My goal was to be able to purchase my first 2 piece by the time I'm 50. I purchased it in August - 10 months ahead of schedule. Thanks to everyone who posted useful information to help me get here. Maintenance here I come!

Before/After pic - funny how I thought my arm would hide my tummy :laugh:

86afd433.jpg

You look great congratulation.
  • soph501
    soph501 Posts: 47 Member
    An amazing transformation! Well done! :)
  • shenson2522
    shenson2522 Posts: 45 Member
    You look amazing!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    You look fantastic I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!! Sorry about your friends saying you look like a bobble head!! Not ok in my book!!
  • MommaSparrow1928
    MommaSparrow1928 Posts: 47 Member
    You look amazing!!! I just started my journey this week, so I'm totally looking forward to seeing those kind of results on myself :)

I made the decision to do this now, even if my family won't take the initiative themselves yet . I started walking on the treadmill a couple days this week, and eating smaller, healthier portions as well. I'm already seeing some minor results (put on a pair of pants this morning with minimal wiggling that last week or so I practically had to shove myself into. Ah, progress :D)
  • You look fantastic. I don't think you look too skinny you look absolutely beautiful my friend..
    People are wierd sometimes. I have a very good friend that has not said one thing to me since I've lost weight.
    And it's not like it's not obvious...
  • Amazing results and transformation! You look wonderful! :) Congrats to you!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations on hitting those goals!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Good Job! I like the attempt to cover with the arm, I used to do that a lot subconsciously when taking pictures.
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    brilliant! well done, you earned attention from your friends , if they didint give it its because they are envious of your success! well done again xx no more arms over tummy photos now!!xxxxxx
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Congratulations. You look fantastic.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    You look amazing lady!! Good for you!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    You look great :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!