Boobies, Booties and Thighs!!!

Options
Is it crazy that I dont want my hip measurements to drop below 45"? lol. Im at 47" right now.... I swear I will be on squats and the thigh machines like a mad woman if I reach goal and am below 45". Smdh. I still have 30lbs to go to, so I know Im going to be below that :-(

I was just curious to see if there were others like me, that have a more "voluptuous" goal in mind. You know the, Beyonce, JLO, Scarlett Johannson, Salma Hayek, Jessica Biel, Not quite Serena-esque, but almost (lol) type ample assets.

Im 5'6" and aiming for a goal of 160-165, when most are aiming for 120 to 135 at my height. But I love my boobies, hips and thighs. When I reach 160 they wont be as ample so I plan to fill them out with beautiful muscle that I assume may put me at 165ish. But I dont know exactly how to go about it the correct way. I just have an idea. So........

Has anyone achieved it? If so, how so???

ETA: I know I cant control my boob loss. What I mean is if I lose too much (i.e anything below 160) I would be less than a C. which is why 160 is my weight of choice, because I can build muscle to "fill out" certain areas below the waist and still be feminine and soft . So its my ideal weight for creating the body I want, because the boobs are right where I want them :laugh:

Replies

• JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Curvy is a shape, so if you're curvy now, you will be at your goal too. Surely those ladies you mentioned have hip measurements less than 45". Quite a lot less for some of them.

If you're looking to gain serious muscle mass once you're at goal, then you'll need to eat at a surplus, get plenty of protein and lift heavy weights. In the meantime, try to preserve the muscle you have already by eating at a small calorie deficit, lifting heavy and getting lots of protein. I'm not sure how you would "build" a curvy shape if you don't have one already, but targeting certain muscles will definitely help to change your shape. Weighted squats, lunges and glute bridges for booty, for example.
  • eleonorawander
    eleonorawander Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know that you can't work on your boobs, cause they are made of fat, so probably they are going to be smaller, but not so much!
    For your booty, squats are the best. I can tell you that, even if I'm losing inches from my hips, I'm not losing in my "booty zone" and this is for me a big goal, cause my booty has always been very little and FLAT :( working on it with squats!
    For your thighs, exercise are gonna make them AMAZING! If you work on them (I usually work on my thighs following blogilates workouts...) they are gonna be perfect when you lose enough fat and start seeing the muscle.
  • willowdancer
    Options
    I am having a similar predicament; I didn't get my bewbs until I got 'fat' (went from a B cup to a D cup in a matter of months when I gained 40 pounds coincidentally right when I started taking birth control pills) and since I grew up in a family where everyone had bigger boobs than me (even my dad!) I was so pleased to have gotten something out of the deal! But now I am losing weight and while I am very excited at the prospect of having a waistline and trim, fit body, I am dreading not having boobs again! My weight gain also happened when I bloomed (very late bloomer) when I was 18. I am now 24. I haven't been fit since high school and I was not womanly back then; I still had a child-like body (no hips, no nothin) so I am wondering how much of the build i have now I will retain when I am down to my goal weight (in the 120 range) This is so exciting! I have never seen a thin, muscular me before!
  • BeautyIsABeast
    BeautyIsABeast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I actually am where u want to be. I'm 5Ft 5 1/2 inches. I'm currently at 160. I would show u my volumptuous-Ness as you would say to see if its the size you are referring to as your desired look but i have no idea how to do that on here. Anyways...I am also a woman with curves...I am very...very pear shaped. 34-24-41. I actually have a nickname because of my curves :"va va va voom" lol. I however I'm one of the ones who want that 130 weight. At this size...I do have a pretty tight stomach with somewhat define abs. My arms and shoulder are muscular as well. But at this size...I am not sculpted. I have a lot of body fat in my lower half because of my body type and I have that hang fat on my arms. So I think if your ultimate goal is to get your body fat down then...you are going to have to lose some of those fat filled hips and thighs lol. I unfortunately had to lose my boobies too. They are practically raisins now:( also...body type is important. Because I'm a pear...my hip bone is much wider than the small of my waist regardless so if you also have the pear shape....it won't matter how small you get, your proportion will always make you look curvy and full of thighs hips and booty. Lol.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Some ladies love having curves, so good for them! It's not weird. Plus, having a butt and thighs isn't detrimental to health. It's the weight on your stomach that generally leads to diabetes and heart disease most of the time.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Curvy is a shape, so if you're curvy now, you will be at your goal too. Surely those ladies you mentioned have hip measurements less than 45". Quite a lot less for some of them.

If you're looking to gain serious muscle mass once you're at goal, then you'll need to eat at a surplus, get plenty of protein and lift heavy weights. In the meantime, try to preserve the muscle you have already by eating at a small calorie deficit, lifting heavy and getting lots of protein. I'm not sure how you would "build" a curvy shape if you don't have one already, but targeting certain muscles will definitely help to change your shape. Weighted squats, lunges and glute bridges for booty, for example.

well I know that some women who weren't born very shapely naturally, can build their muscles to give the illusion of bigger XYZ. thats what I meant. Like for me I am hippy, but my booty isnt as high or round as I would like (as others have that gift naturally). I know that squats could help with that. you see? Just like your Avi says, "..Create the life you want" you can also create the body you want (to an extent) with the proper nutrition, weights, and exercises
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love my curves so I understand where you're coming from! but it seems like I keep losing inches in my freakin hips!!! Why can't it come off my waist that easy??? My hips are currently a 42 (I think). I would prefer to keep them but looks like they are melting away lol. As far as my boobies go, they can shrink for all I care! I've had big boobies all my life and I'm sick of them! I was a 36 DDD but I think they are getting smaller (according to how my clothes fit). I'm 5'4 with a goal of 170 but it says I should be 145 at the most so don't feel weird that you don't want to be skin and bones lol
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I actually am where u want to be. I'm 5Ft 5 1/2 inches. I'm currently at 160. I would show u my volumptuous-Ness as you would say to see if its the size you are referring to as your desired look but i have no idea how to do that on here. Anyways...I am also a woman with curves...I am very...very pear shaped. 34-24-41. I actually have a nickname because of my curves :"va va va voom" lol. I however I'm one of the ones who want that 130 weight. At this size...I do have a pretty tight stomach with somewhat define abs. My arms and shoulder are muscular as well. But at this size...I am not sculpted. I have a lot of body fat in my lower half because of my body type and I have that hang fat on my arms. So I think if your ultimate goal is to get your body fat down then...you are going to have to lose some of those fat filled hips and thighs lol. I unfortunately had to lose my boobies too. They are practically raisins now:( also...body type is important. Because I'm a pear...my hip bone is much wider than the small of my waist regardless so if you also have the pear shape....it won't matter how small you get, your proportion will always make you look curvy and full of thighs hips and booty. Lol.
    Awesome Nickname Beauty. I love it!! :happy:
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Squat heavy and deep! My hips are at 40" right now, and my husband loves the way they look in jeans. I started at 44" and over 35 lbs has resulted in some pretty significant drops in that number. However, I've been running and doing squats almost daily (squats with a barbell, that is) and it's giving me a pretty awesome butt lift!
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my thighs haven't moved much. I have lost a cup size, but I hated my 38DD, so I wasn't too heartbroken about it.
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I agree with the fellow poster above, "Curvy is a shape, so if you're curvy now, you will be at your goal too".

I'm 5'7.5, love my BBTs (though I would happily welcome a reduction on the thighs...) and also aiming for 160. Whether I decide to maintain or aim to drop more pounds, is based upon how I'll look at goal weight..I've always appreciated my hourglass shape but I just want to streamline it...a la Beyonce & Co. So squats and lunges are my friends...
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I know I cant control my boob loss. What I mean is if I lose too much (i.e anything below 160) I would be less than a C. which is why 160 is my weight of choice, because I can build muscle to "fill out" certain areas below the waist and still be feminine and soft . So its my ideal weight for creating the body I want, because the boobs are right where I want them :laugh:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I agree with the fellow poster above, "Curvy is a shape, so if you're curvy now, you will be at your goal too".

I'm 5'7.5, love my BBTs (though I would happily welcome a reduction on the thighs...) and also aiming for 160. Whether I decide to maintain or aim to drop more pounds, is based upon how I'll look at goal weight..I've always appreciated my hourglass shape but I just want to streamline it...a la Beyonce & Co. So squats and lunges are my friends...

Yes, I agree, no matter your size if you are curvy you will be curvy. I am an hourglass at 110 for sure, however I look emaciated with with broad shoulders and wide hip bones. but at 160 I am healthy and sexy. see what I mean? There is just more meat to work with :laugh: . And that is what I want. more meat to mold into fuller thighs and butt. I cant do that if i'm too thin
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Not weird at all! I'd love to keep my shape...only minus a couple of inches from it evenly. LOL (exception would be my little tummy pouch from birthing four children, I wouldn't mind if that came off completely. I'd also loooove to have a teeny tiny waist. Dunno why as I do have a very visible waist line, but I'd like a smaller one.) I guess the important thing is that I'm liking what I see in the mirror!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I love my curves so I understand where you're coming from! but it seems like I keep losing inches in my freakin hips!!! Why can't it come off my waist that easy??? My hips are currently a 42 (I think). I would prefer to keep them but looks like they are melting away lol. As far as my boobies go, they can shrink for all I care! I've had big boobies all my life and I'm sick of them! I was a 36 DDD but I think they are getting smaller (according to how my clothes fit). I'm 5'4 with a goal of 170 but it says I should be 145 at the most so don't feel weird that you don't want to be skin and bones lol

Yes!!! MsMotivated!!! To the Thick and Curvy :drinker:
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree, no matter your size if you are curvy you will be curvy. I am an hourglass at 110 for sure, however I look emaciated with with broad shoulders and wide hip bones. but at 160 I am healthy and sexy. see what I mean? There is just more meat to work with :laugh: . And that is what I want. more meat to mold into fuller thighs and butt. I cant do that if i'm too thin

I completely agree with where you're coming from!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options

well I know that some women who weren't born very shapely naturally, can build their muscles to give the illusion of bigger XYZ. thats what I meant. Like for me I am hippy, but my booty isnt as high or round as I would like (as others have that gift naturally). I know that squats could help with that. you see? Just like your Avi says, "..Create the life you want" you can also create the body you want (to an extent) with the proper nutrition, weights, and exercises
    Yep, like weighted squats, lunges and glute bridges for booty, for example. :flowerforyou:
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I know I cant control my boob loss. What I mean is if I lose too much (i.e anything below 160) I would be less than a C. which is why 160 is my weight of choice, because I can build muscle to "fill out" certain areas below the waist and still be feminine and soft . So its my ideal weight for creating the body I want, because the boobs are right where I want them :laugh:

You can build a bit of muscle under them for a slightly larger appearance.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Yep, like weighted squats, lunges and glute bridges for booty, for example. :flowerforyou:

Yes! Exactly :smile:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    You can build a bit of muscle under them for a slightly larger appearance.

^^^^THIS :drinker: Exactly what im going for