So what does everybody drive?

Options

Replies

• Vinyarddog
    Options
    2012 Mazda3 Skyactiv and a 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche (for sale if anyone is interested)
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    typically reconditioned Titleist Pro VI's with an outdated Big Bertha 454 9* with an Aldila NV 65 Stiff shaft.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    2003 Kia Rio, bought her used and still have 2 years to pay her off. I love her, she's small and quick. She's not running too bad, but when she's paid off we'll be looking to trade her in for something a bit... well, newer. She's a beautiful blue (like the color of the word "Fitness" in the My Fitness Pal logo) and I'd like my next car to be the same color or a forest green.

My husband drives a 2012 Subaru Outback. She's white and full of power. We love her!!
  • AmysLeanIn13
    Options
    Love my Hummer H3!
  • Lmaxwell
    Lmaxwell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    well, we can't all jog everywhere, so what do we drive?

can't jog but I can TTC everywhere!!!
    yay for public transportation!

I don't jog everywhere, but I do mostly walk everywhere.
    Thank God for public transportation & good friends, for the places that are too far to walk to.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    2009 Nissan Altima coupe. Love it but sure going to be tough when I have grandbabies one day and try and get them in and out of the back seat.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    2006 Lexus RX400h is what I typically drive. But we also have a 2009 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior and a '91 Toyota MR2. :) We are toyota lovers in our house...that is all we buy! :)
  • mandybledsoe
    mandybledsoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    03 Chevy Silverado - Red. Her name is Lucy and she is paid off :)
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    2005 Lexus SC 430 for fun times whwen im alone, 2004 nissan altima for work, 2006 nissan armada for snowdays, 2004 honda odyssey for kid travel... i grew up with lotsa cars...im keeping the tradition
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Audi 1.9TDI 6 speed.......Old but reliable, like me!
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    you know that POS car in the slow lane on the highway barely doing 50 and then suddenly zooming up to 65 only to speed back down to 55 with that teenage girl driving and praying that the car will make it up the next hill?
    yeah, that's me and that's what i drive :)
    poor car is 13 years old and has 200,000 miles on it.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Silver Mercedes C180 Kompressor on the roads and Swilcan Rossa clubs on the golf course!
  • AddA2UDE
    Options
    1304822655.yiffykangaroo_imag0075.jpg

This isn't mine but mine is identical.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Toyota Corolla ... it's been paid off for many years and has been a great car.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My daily driver is a 2005 Dodge Durango. My mastiff had outgrown the passenger seat in my regular cab pickup. I've also got a couple project vehicles. The first is an '81 Jeep CJ7 on tons. The second is a '50 Dodge Pilothouse Pickup.

The toys....
    IMG_2105.jpg
  • tship74
    Options
    2011 Toyota Fj and a 2002 ford f-150
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I've got a gen 4 eg civic with a b16a type r engine in it :) considering a possible engine swap soon

I think you mean B16B if it is a true Type R power plant.
  • TheDeviation
    Options
    '06 Nissan Maxima SE Had to move into the "family" sedan market. Miss my previous cars. Don't miss the lack of space though I will say that.

I've got a gen 4 eg civic with a b16a type r engine in it :) considering a possible engine swap soon
    Time for that LS-turbo swap? I had a few civics. '98 EX w/NOOOSS (55 shot dry kit ;)), '00 Si mostly suspension & drivetrain, '90 hatch I bought just to rebuild stock and sell.
  • TugMason4155
    Options
    I drive a 1990 Chevy Silverado, single cab unfortunately, but i was lucky enough to buy it with a 3 inch lift and so huge tires.
  • luvinmine
    luvinmine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    2011 Kia Optima......
    I love my Kia!