31lbs down 105lbs to go :o)

So my name is Shannon and I have been using MFP almost 2month and I have lost 31lbs so fare. I started out at 280lbs and I am currently at 249lbs. My goal weight is to get to 145lbs then once i get there I will see how I feel. One of my smaller goals is to get into the 100's by December we shall see if I can make it to that goal by then. If not I will still be happy as long as im slowly losing... I just felt like sharing my mini success with everyone and any new friends are welcome to join my page. :o)

<3 Shannon

Replies

• zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 494 Member
    Wowza! Excellent work! That's amazing for such a short time on the site. You should be so proud of yourself! And you have a great attitude. Down is down no matter the pace. :)
  • wheelinqueen
    wheelinqueen Posts: 60 Member
    Wow! Great work!
  • sdurrahMpls
    sdurrahMpls Posts: 75 Member
    Congrats Shannon- sounds like you're doing excellent so far! I started around the same weight as you in January and am hoping for 199.99999 before the new year hits.
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    31lbs, wow! I also started at 280lbs, at the end of july but I've only lost 14lbs... What's your secret??
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Great job...keep up the good work!! :)
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Hi Shannon Michelle. My name is Shannon Muchelle! LOL:) Too cool. I think it's awesome that you have lost 41#'s so far and at that rate, 199 by 1-1-13 is not too far fetched! Good luck
    Shannon
  • Well done sweetie! You are doing so well! :happy:
  • Way to go!.. Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks everyone :o) I don't really have a secret just using MFP and watching what I eat... I eat lots of Fish (salmon), chicken, fruits and veggies and lot of other low calorie things. MFP started me out at eating 1450 calories a day but now that I have lost some weight it has be eating 1300. I just always try to stay at my calorie goal or right under it. The past week or two I have been throwing 1 or 2 high calorie days in there. Just to were I go over by 100 or so because my sister read if you are doing low calorie that it helps you to keep losing weight if you have a high calories day like every 3days or so. It keeps your body guessing on your calorie intake so you keep losing :o)
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Top banana! Keep up the good work, you must be buzzing :)
  • Wow! That's awesome.
  • KCC12627
    KCC12627 Posts: 5 Member
    WOW... THAT IS FANTASTIC..... KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING MARVELOUS... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Your goals are real close to mine! You've done a great job so far, feel free to add!
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    it. The past week or two I have been throwing 1 or 2 high calorie days in there. Just to were I go over by 100 or so because my sister read if you are doing low calorie that it helps you to keep losing weight if you have a high calories day like every 3days or so. It keeps your body guessing on your calorie intake so you keep losing :o)

I've been thinking about this as well, but am just going to try to let it happen rather than be scheduled I think.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Awesome job Shannon...Congrats..you will hit your goal..i know you will :flowerforyou:
  • it. The past week or two I have been throwing 1 or 2 high calorie days in there. Just to were I go over by 100 or so because my sister read if you are doing low calorie that it helps you to keep losing weight if you have a high calories day like every 3days or so. It keeps your body guessing on your calorie intake so you keep losing :o)

I've been thinking about this as well, but am just going to try to let it happen rather than be scheduled I think.

Yeah I don't really have a day that I do it just every few days or so ill eat a lil more :o)
  • Thanks Jon :wink:
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Hurrah. Well done on all the hard work.

J
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    I'm so proud of you, my new friend. I love your dedication. :)
  • Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!