• _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Water for $1000, Alex.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Just plain ol' water.

Though I have been debating about including the water I add to my protein shakes to the count. As I usually do 1/2 water, 1/2 almond milk.
    I don't include the water for my Keurig iced coffee & tea
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Anything that contains H20 will hydrate you, with the possible exception of, like, milk of magnesia.

That means fruit, vegetables, most any food really... Diet soda, coffee, tea, those all hydrate you.

Overhydrating is as much of a problem as dehydtration.

no

If you wont bathe in it, it doesnt count as water.

Got it.

Damn, I'm thirsty. Anyone have some calgon or a bottle of bubble bath?
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

I think I would bathe in chocolate if given the oppurtunity.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Just water...
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers and deep dish pizza.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options

I have heard of people taking milk baths.
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just count water. :smooched:
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    water but I don't drink anything else.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Beer.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOOOOODDDD there have been so many threads on this EXACT TOPIC! please search for them before starting yet another thread on what counts as water. BTW WATER is the only thing that counts as WATER. everything else is not WATER, or it would be called water. But it's not.

lol obviously you didn't read those other threads
  • EmpressHollie
    EmpressHollie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i only count plain water, i have a 56oz container, that is seven 8oz glasses. I try and drink two of those a day. :drinker:
  • maryjay51
    Options
    water is water is water ... as a nurse they record fluid intake and include anything thats a liquid including coffee and tea .. juices, soda ,and anything that melts into a fluid like ice cream or jello for example
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Anything that contains H20 will hydrate you, with the possible exception of, like, milk of magnesia.

That means fruit, vegetables, most any food really... Diet soda, coffee, tea, those all hydrate you.

Overhydrating is as much of a problem as dehydtration.

no

Got it.

Damn, I'm thirsty. Anyone have some calgon or a bottle of bubble bath?

You know that you dont bathe in soap right? You put soap on your washcloth or hands or loofa or whatever soap utensil you prefer and you wash your body with it and rinse off with water right?

You dont fill the tub with milk and add Mr Bubble. You dont turn on a juice shower and mix it with your cheap Wal-mart body wash for a lather.

It only works with water.

If its not good enough to shower in, its not good enough to bathe your insides with, either.

God save whoever's husband/roommate has to live with the woman that thinks dousing herself in Calgon = a bath.

My opinion is awesome.
  • Mrs_Winfrey
    Mrs_Winfrey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My rule of thumb is, if it has calories, it's logged as food. If not, I log it as water. So usually all I log as water is water and herbal teas (I don't add any sugar to them).

I second this. I do not drink herbal tea, so all I add to water is water. If I have coffee or any other drink, it gets logged as food, even crystal lights.
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I use the Hawaiian Punch flavor packets. So, very rarely do I drink anything else (besides my coffee every morning :drinker:). They have so many different flavors that is soothes my tastebuds enough to not drink anything else.
  • mom2sons02
    mom2sons02 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

My thought exactly!
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOOOOODDDD there have been so many threads on this EXACT TOPIC! please search for them before starting yet another thread on what counts as water. BTW WATER is the only thing that counts as WATER. everything else is not WATER, or it would be called water. But it's not.

lol obviously you didn't read those other threads

Actually, I have read the other threads. I'm just saying that if other drinks besides plain water were to be counted as water they would have put the word "liquids" instead of water. Grab a dictionary, there's a difference between the two.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    water like 6 L hahaha too much maybe..
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I don't track my water intake however I really only track pure water even though things like coffee and tea CAN be counted towards your water intake. It makes no difference if there is caffeine in it.