Girls - favorite jeans?

Options

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I would say the easiest is to find Maurice's jeans at Maurices. They also have a lot of other brands there. Silver's are my favorite, but are quite expensive, $80. I really like Grace in LA jeans. They're around $50 each and have all kinds of styles. I like them because they aren't super low and fit around the waist well.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Silver Brand, Lucky and True Religion are my favs. I live in those jeans.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    I love, love, love, LOVE Old Navy's Rockstar jeans! They hug me in all the right places, are so comfy, and don't cost a fortune! I can't rave about them enough!!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Big Star and Miss Me. both at Buckle.... LOVE.

So a woman of 37 won't be laughed out of the store? I've never gone in there before LOL. I thought it was all junior clothes. There were quite a few pair that I liked on their website, and there's a store across the street from work.

I have tried on Silver before, and liked them, but they never have my inseam in stock (I have short legs and need a 29 or 30" inseam).
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    I love Not Your Daughter Jeans. Now they have them in all colors. They fit great!

I second that! I love the jeggings.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Okay I used to be a huge INC curvy jeans fan until I got brave one day and started trying on some other brands. I absolutely *love* Miss Me jeans now. I had to try on a few, but when they work, they *really* work! The other one I kind of liked, but was plainer, more expensive, and I would have had to get them hemmed anyway was Joes curvy boot/ honey. Isn't it fun to love shopping again?! :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    Options

So a woman of 37 won't be laughed out of the store? I've never gone in there before LOL. I thought it was all junior clothes. There were quite a few pair that I liked on their website, and there's a store across the street from work.

I have tried on Silver before, and liked them, but they never have my inseam in stock (I have short legs and need a 29 or 30" inseam).

They also have Miss Me at Macy's and will hem for you ;)
  • lilpenguin
    lilpenguin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love my Hydraulic jeans
  • kareinlib
    Options
    Levi's recently came out with these curve jeans that fit super well and they are lower in the front so they're fashionable still, yet in the back curve up so if you bend down your butt doesn't show to the world :)
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I like the curvy gap jeans but at $70 there is no way i'm getting them when i plan to change sizes often. I have tried on the curvy jeans at Target and was impressed for $20!
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Maurices. I love my 1 pair of silvers, but they were about 90-100$ when I bought them. I am really curvy with a skinny waste, go figure I am loosing more waste/upper weight now :(

I wear my silvers all the time though and have NEVER worn a pair I have liked better than them.
  • kickers19
    kickers19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love Silver jeans. They are the only jeans that fit my butt and waist. Brand new they're expensive, but I get mine from second hand stores!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    J Crew Matchstick in the darkest wash possible.
  • fabfindz05
    fabfindz05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine are True Religion, 7FAMK and Paige. I do like the fit of Levi's, but they do not make them long enough.
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options

I believe that the shortest inseam they carry is a 30 and not all store will bring it in (My store only carries them in 31") they make them longer that way you just have to hem them and can focus on the fit in the thigh and hips. The store that I buy them from offers a discount if you have them hemmed by the seamstress in the mall (I think its $5-7) You can go to their website that may help.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I went to Buckle tonight and bought one pair and ordered another. One pair of Miss Me and one pair of BKE. They both looked good and a size smaller than I thought I'd wear! When I had the bigger size on the girl said oh no, those are baggy in the thigh. You need a smaller size. Hee hee....I'm not used to hearing that!!!

And my location offer FREE hemming! They ordered the BKE in a smaller inseam for me. The MM was an ok length with my heels. If I decide they're too long later, they'll still hem them for free!

I'm taking my husband there for new jeans too. Yes, I felt old in there but the workers were super nice and welcoming.
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    I love the Ashley jeans from sears and the Ash jeans from Ashley Stewart (IDK if its a corp store)
  • heatherloveslifting
    Options
    I went to Buckle tonight and bought one pair and ordered another. One pair of Miss Me and one pair of BKE. They both looked good and a size smaller than I thought I'd wear! When I had the bigger size on the girl said oh no, those are baggy in the thigh. You need a smaller size. Hee hee....I'm not used to hearing that!!!

And my location offer FREE hemming! They ordered the BKE in a smaller inseam for me. The MM was an ok length with my heels. If I decide they're too long later, they'll still hem them for free!

I'm taking my husband there for new jeans too. Yes, I felt old in there but the workers were super nice and welcoming.

Yay! So happy for you! You are going to feel so sexy you won't even want to put the INCs on again! :heart:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    I love LEI ..I can get them at walmart and they come in petite /short . They are my favorite brand of jeans..hug me in just the right spots
    I also LOVE LEIs they fit better then any other jeans ive tried