Birthday gift to yourself!?!?!?!! what did you get?

Options

Replies

• joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    my birthday was yesterday, but i didnt get myself anything. i would go with either a tattoo or a gun or both but definitely not the strip club (waste of money) why pay for something you can get for free?
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Money towards the completion of restoring my car.. its in the shop now to be painted :)

Tattoo and a gun.. just sayin
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Buy the gun. I got myself one for my birthday. :)
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    gun. most def!

I haven't bought myself a present BUT if I am at goal weight by May 25...my 24th bday....I just may take a trip or buy clothes....the options really are endless!!!!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I think I'm just going bowling...haha
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 on the 22nd and I'm gifting myself a new tattoo and a pinup shoot.
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    my birthday was yesterday, but i didnt get myself anything. i would go with either a tattoo or a gun or both but definitely not the strip club (waste of money) why pay for something you can get for free?

This is a VERY good point....
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    My birthday was June 18 and my boyfriend rented a Chrysler 300 stretch limo, complete with a bottle of Moet and the decor in my favorite color, and we drove two hours away for my first skydive, and then dinner. What a rush!

Erica
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Just bought myself a Canon 5D. It's OK.
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My present to myself is avoiding others. I usually spend my birthdays alone, driving thru the country, and eating lunch in whatever small town I come across. This year, however, I will be setting up a haunted house/cemetery at a campground at the lake. It's a ton of work for 2 days, but very active and fun!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Last year was a milestone birthday. I took a trip to Vegas, with my husband, my sister, and one of our kids, and I had the time of my life.

It was all the sweeter because I had reached my goal weight and got to wear a gorgeous dress and feel so amazing and attractive.

This year we are a lot poorer, so I am hoping for a nice purse, hopefully purchased by someone other than me. My last purse was accidentally set ablaze by my husband :noway: :ohwell: :embarassed: (Really. He accidentally let the strap dangle over a lit candle. We are damn lucky it didn't burn down the whole frakkin house)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

This is a VERY good point....

Where can you get free strippers?
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    In January, when I am 28 and at least 20lb lighter than today I'm getting myself a tattoo. First of many. And maybe a nipple piercing.
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    vaseline.jpg

A night alone I presume.
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    a plane ticket to portugal ^_^
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    My birthday was June 18 and my boyfriend rented a Chrysler 300 stretch limo, complete with a bottle of Moet and the decor in my favorite color, and we drove two hours away for my first skydive, and then dinner. What a rush!

Erica

That sounds like an awesome time!!! :bigsmile:
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    U and ur friends should go to NYC and party, or get a gun. I want a gun. I might get one next year.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    a girl that has the gift that keeps on giving
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I did a few hours of work on my tattoo for my birthday.

I vote tattoo. :-D
  • mamafish2313
    Options
    Yesterday I turned 30! I bought myself a new pair of running shoes and a new FT4. Love it.