Have you fallen off the wagon?

Options
13»

Replies

• pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just want to say that finally after about a month after falling off the wagon I am finally back on... Has anyone else gotton back on the wagon????? I would love to hear about it...
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back!
    I seem to fall off and climb back on routinely :)

Like you though, if I can maintian my weight during "off" weeks I can pick up again where I fell off.
  • janlange
    Options
    I fell off the wagon...15 years ago...when a boyfriend (nice friend) said "i love you the way you are, you don't have to work out"...now I can't get back into it. I'm desperately trying to find a workout Skype buddy. I moved from CA to China - can't speak the language, and have no motivation. ... food here is a challenge as I'm a freak about yucky food.
  • sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So for the last 2 weeks, I have been tired... No exercise and I have been eating whatever I want... I feel so horrible... I just dont know what else to do to get motivated.... Anyone else have this same problem or can any one help and give good advice....

I have recently too...just can't seem to get workouts in....I have the time..but no motivation. But I've reminded myself about how healthy I felt when I was smaller. I do reward myself too now and again for doing what I need to do...eat or excercise..whatever...just keep the reward simple and healthy!

And come back here and see that there are people like you!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    OMG I have fallen off the wagon again... why can not stay on it?