How did YOU sneak out?

Options

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I created a lifelike automaton of myself. Problem is I'm not sure which of us is human.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    We would get permission to sleep at each others houses then just stay out at another friends or go to the beach or camping. If we came home in the middle of the night we would say we couldn't sleep at the others house because we missed our own beds. :devil:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    umm, I didn't have to. My parents never gave me a curfew and said they "trusted" me. The unfortunate part is most of my friends all had curfews.

Except my senior year, when I skipped high school to attend college. All the college students simply thought I was a freshman. Good times, good times....
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to sneak out. My parents thought I was an angel so I could pretty much do what I wanted. No curfew, no questions. My dad was a cop though and I didn't want to do anything to ruin his good name so I made sure I never got caught doing anything too bad.
  • RubyWare
    RubyWare Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My house ... not an option it was like Fort Knox. But my friends house was a different story. We would sneak out her bedroom window which had stretegically placed thorn bushes all around. Then we would let the car roll backwards down the hill for a block before we fired it up and headed out. And we did all this with the knowledge that we would be grounded for weeks if caught just to drive away for a night of doing absolutely nothing other than drive around. What nerds, no drinking, no boys, nothing just cruising around. LoL
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Walked out the front door... Told mom Ill be back later lol

^ Yep!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I never had to, either. My parents would just tell me "If you're going to come home later than 11, stay somewhere else" so I didn't come home making noise, haha.
  • dodihere
    Options
    I never snuck out of the house, my mother would beat my butt and I was too scared to try it.
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I never snuck out.. :( Lame I know!
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I didn't. I was an angel of a kid. And then somewhere along the lines of becoming an adult everything went wrong.

This^^^^
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Walked out the front door... Told mom Ill be back later lol

This. lol
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    We lived in a Brooklyn Brownstone and I made the finished basement my own personal apartment. So I had a front door to sneak out of and sneak people in...it was GLORIOUS!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I never had to. My parents were not exactly overly permissive, but they were pretty lenient. As long as I basically told them where I was going and who I was with and called if I was going to be late, they left me alone.

^ This. I never had a curfew or anything. If anything I'd tell them I was somewhere I wasn't. They never called to check up.
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    To go get into shennaningans when you were a teen?

My parents were too drunk to notice if I came home from school or not. So I just didn't come home until I felt like it. I ran away from home at 15.
  • abetterjune
    Options
    At my moms house, I jumped off my second story balcony to get out, then rolled down the driveway in neutral til I was half way down the block (our driveway was rather steep). Coming home I'd use the front door which I could unlock by sticking my arm through the mail slot. lol

At my dads we lived in an apartment so I'd bring laundry downstairs to the laundry room, then just leave, then when I came home, bring the laundry back up incase my dad woke up when I came in, I'd have an excuse.

One time, I forgot to turn my headlights on after coasting down the driveway and got pulled over a block away. When the officer came to the door he asked for my license which I didn't have (I'd forgotten my purse at home) and then he looked at me funny and asked how old I was and I said "15... WAIT, No, I'm 16. Seriously, I'm 16. OMG I don't know why I said 15...." and he smiles and says "suuuureeeee.... how about just turn your lights on and be safe?" and he let me go. Lucky duck.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Just never came home (awww the days before cell phones!)

My Motto: easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission !!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Bedroom window... Until the 'rents put an alarm system in. :grumble:
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    When I was 16 I lived with a friend of mine. We used to climb out his window on to the roof and jump down to the ground. One time I was tripping balls and fell off the roof managed to a flip and land on my feet.

like_a_boss_poster-r3e554c60c0854c25937eefea031cd2a4_azdkc_400.jpg
  • MonkRocker
    Options
    Basement window which was also my bedroom window. That made things easier.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I once snuck out of the house and got locked out. I had to climb through a window in the laundry room where my pups slept, and of course they barked when I came through until they realized it was me. Thankfully my parents didn't come check it out...lol