Best way to tone "bat wings"?

Options
13»

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Overhead tricedp extensions have worked for me, so have chair dips, LOOOOOVE me some kettlebells....you'll find what works for you, PROMISE!!!

I've been doing the overhead triceps extensions as well and chair dips and it's working really well for my bat wings. Even my kids noticed improvements.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    I really like Tracey Anderson's "arms" routine. If you google search for video you can find some free stuff people have uploaded. I actually bought one of her videos after finding a few of her routines in Elle and some other magazines. I found the "crazy" arm movements actually toned my arms really nicely and were way more of a workout than I expected them to be.

her arm routine is just like belly dancing. I used to dance way back in the day and most of her moves are belly dancing moves.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    Rapid HJ's

I'm not real good with acronyms... what's an "HJ"?

If it is what I think it is....you don't want to know :tongue:

:laugh: Ahhh yes, my husband made a joke about the "shake weight" from that South Park episode last night.
    My kids joked that I need the shake weight but I can't do that. I think I would laugh too hard to get serious and use the thing without joking and just RLMFAO
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Rapid HJ's

I'm not real good with acronyms... what's an "HJ"?

If it is what I think it is....you don't want to know :tongue:

:laugh: Ahhh yes, my husband made a joke about the "shake weight" from that South Park episode last night.

LMAO!

yes...shake weight should work in the place of Rapid HJ's!