Options

Replies

• nauti2012
    Options
    Day 2 done..... Only a little sore..????!!!!!! lol:ohwell:
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in will be starting first thing in the morning before going to work. Please tell me how to document it on myfitnesspal if you could please. Only problem is not sure I can do a lot of the exercises for I have had a liver transplant 7 years ago (jumping not so easy) any suggestions on what to do during these times? I need to do something diabetic as well.
    I'm not sure what you can do in place of the jumping maybe do punches, and kicks?!? as long as you are doing soemthing it will help:)
  • CyclngChick
    CyclngChick Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday! My shoulders are kinda sore but I'm looking forward to day 2!
  • Lorajane87
    Options
    I started again yesterday!

Ive had the dvd a while but never done it religiously only here and there, so im back on it and WILL be doing it every night!

How long do you recommend doing the 1st stage for?

Did anyone actually lose weight or just inches???

Love the punches - although i do scream at Jillian by this point!!! :-)
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Ive had the dvd a while but never done it religiously only here and there, so im back on it and WILL be doing it every night!

Do each stage for 10 days straight each. I did Level 1 Day 3 this morning. My whole body is SORE and I really didn't want to do it at all. But, got through it and feel good!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    finished day 7 of level 1 this morning
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Looking to start as soon as my weights get here, I can't wait! :bigsmile:
  • shiny1ne
    Options
    Just finished first day...it was awesome I feel great and I am sure I will be sore later. Thank you for the information on this workout.
  • katielangley
    Options

I lost inches and weight last time I did it in June, Most ppl do each level for 10 days each =30, but if u feel that level 1 is too easy you go to level 2.. LIke Jillian says in the introduction move forward when you are ready!!!! Good Luck:)
  • katielangley
    Options
    Just finished first day...it was awesome I feel great and I am sure I will be sore later. Thank you for the information on this workout.

Great job:) Keep up the good work:)
  • ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Did day one yesterday after about a month of not excercising due to lack of motivation. Every muscle in my body is sore. I am suprised I could get such a complete workout in 30 minutes!!! I'm going to have my Hubby watch my form tonight so I can make sure I won't stop because of injuries. Add me as a friend if you want to. Most of my friends have stopped logging in, so I could use some more friends!!
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I did 28 days of 30DS in July/August and got great results. This time I am doing ripped in 30. I started on the third. hope it's okay if I join you guys :)
  • rcizzle
    Options
    I did day 2 yesterday. I had to use lighter weights on the second rounds. My arms were burning! I kind of just wanted to take a rest day today, but reading the posts here is good motivation. Although, I'm supposed to go to a strength training class with a friend tonight and I don't know how I'm going manage to get through that AND day 3 :s Should have gotten it over with in the morning haha! Hope everyone is still going strong :)
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started L1D1 today. Oh boy!

What weights do you use? I only have 3lbs so have started with them and they are challenging enough for most of the exercises but wondered when you felt you could progress to heavier ones and how heavy you went.
  • brite_star182
    Options
    Day 3 of 30DS. I was having some motivation issues, but finally buckled down and did the work out. I feel much better and glad that I did it :)

I use 3lb weights and it's pretty challenging at times (especially during the front raises).
  • katielangley
    Options
    Great JOB LADIES!!!! Everyone is welcome to join, I am not going to close the group, if u want to do ripped in 30 I am sure everyone is just as supportive;) I use 4 pound weights, I want to get heavier for the butterflies, but other than that 4 pounds is good for me right now, it just depends on that you like and what you can handle!!! Great job everyone keep up the good work:) D2L1
  • ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just finished D2L1. I am sooooooo sore. I just about cried when I realized I forgot something downstairs and had to go back down to get it. I have way too many stairs in this house.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow and add 3 days at the end.
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did my day 5 last night, I really really didn't want to as I was so tired, but forced myself too and it was worth it, finally managed to keep up with all the push ups (far back on my knees, no proper ones for me yet!) and all the anterior raises which have been difficult for me from lifelong shoulder problems.

I'm starting to wonder if I should move on to level 2 early as the cardio is a bit easy for me, then I can use the extra 5 days for that as after day 8 last time I still found it hard.

I did start to wonder though, has anyone ever been brave/crazy enough to do two levels in one workout, or even all three?
  • shiny1ne
    Options
    Thank you ..you are all so very encouraging. Second day down..ouch, thighs hurt the most.