My story to 100 pounds lost! (pics)

Options

Replies

• sharlowbrla
    Options
    Wow! It is really a simple thing. We all look for the shortcuts. Great job. YOur daughter will never remember you as the "big Mom". What a role model for her.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Wow truly Inspiring xx
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    YOU'VE DONE FANTASTIC GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow :)
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, very inspiring!! Did you take measurements?? I'm really interested in inches lost if you kept track?! Also, if you don't mind sharing what size clothing did you start in & what are you in now. My journey is 138 pounds, with 45 off so far! Great job again!!
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    And proud you should be!! Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration.
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and thank you for your story to keep me motivated!
  • lnd2011
    lnd2011 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic, Thanks for sharing, you are inspiring!! Way to Go!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, very inspiring!! Did you take measurements?? I'm really interested in inches lost if you kept track?! Also, if you don't mind sharing what size clothing did you start in & what are you in now. My journey is 138 pounds, with 45 off so far! Great job again!!

I do measure occasionally. I don't have it in front of me, but I think I've lost about 12 inches each from my chest, waist and hips.

I started in XXL tops and 24 pants. I'm now on between a medium and large for tops and 12, once in awhile a 10, in pants.
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Very happy for you. Worth all the work to keep up with your little one. :drinker: cheers.
    Patsy
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Your story is inspiring! You've worked hard and I think that makes your weight loss that much more inspiring! Awesome.
  • Gumbomama11
    Gumbomama11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Go Girl! You inspire me!
  • Great story and very inspiring! Keep up the good work.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You should be proud. Congratulations! You look amazing and I bet you feel even better than you look :)
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! Conrats for acheiving such a great loss! Incentive for me now!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job...keep up the great work :)
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great job... keep up the awesome work :)
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job!
  • aschn620
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!!! You look great! It's awesome to see such success stories on here! It's very inspiring!!! I'm going to add you as a friend if that's alright with you! :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! You have to feel so amazing! :)
  • arizonaladybug
    arizonaladybug Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    great work. You look awsome! and Healthy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!