What a loss of 177 pounds looks like

Options

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Your story (and pictures) are amazing. You are a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing this.,.:smile:
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Imagine in your hands a gallon jug of water. Ok, now imagine 21 of those gallons of water. Strap a few to each leg, a couple to each arm, a couple on each hip, more on your stomach and the rest down your back. Now walk around like that. All day. Every day. For decades.

Welcome to my adult life. I did a little calculating. I know that I was 11 when I finished 6th grade (I was a year ahead), and I know that sometime during the school year they weighed me at over 220 lbs. I'm now 80 lbs lighter than that. So how old was I the last time I weighed what I do now? Maybe 9 years old, maybe even 8 years old?

Anyway, here's what a loss of 177 lbs looks like.

beforesmaller.jpgMeSept_2_2012.jpg

AMAZING!!! Just lovely! I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you did this for yourself! INCREDIBLE!!!
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing and inspiring. Congratulations! The dedication it must have taken you is impressive, and I love seeing all the progress photographs in between. They tell a story.
  • elainemcg
    Options
    what can i say except WOW X
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! :flowerforyou:
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful congrats on your loss
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic and just WOW. Looking at you now I would never have thought you were overweight. Great job and inspiration!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Now that I have picked up my jaw off the floor let me tell you that you look GREEAAAT!
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing. just absolutely amazing. Thanks for posting - you give me hope.
  • cakey01
    cakey01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YOU are such a motivation for me, thanks for sharing and way to go girl!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This is outstanding!!! :drinker:
  • feyfaye
    feyfaye Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspiration. The courage to reroute a life you'd been leading since you were a child took incredible will power. You reclaimed your life and can spend the rest of it getting to know the new and real you... Thank you for your post and for sharing your story!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    wonderful wonderful success story....great job...
    denise
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless... and I'm never speechless. Your "imagine" description is what really struck me. I think about that with just me 27 pounds gone.

Ok, so maybe I'm not speechless... :glasses:
  • megggsss
    megggsss Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
    Definitely great motivation for me to let me know that the temporary pain of today will yield great results for tomorrow!!!
  • mwheatcraft54
    mwheatcraft54 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! congratulations!
  • AmyJKSaunders
    AmyJKSaunders Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy! I would love to hear about your entire journey.
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Congrats..........so inspiring!
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just AMAZING!!! Round of applause for ya.
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look great!! Well done :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!