Knee High Boots Week 6

Options

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies, where is everyone?

I am not checking in this week I was very naughty and had 1/2 a large cheese pizza last night...ugh I've been so terrible lately! :cry:

Hope everyone is doing well!
    Nykkie
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am dow 2 this week to 208lbs. Finally broke though the holding pattern i was in. Keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Good job Sara and Barbara!!!!!!! No change for me this week.

Nykkie, I was very naughty last night too...but it felt soooo good....1/2 huge cheeseburger, fries, chips and salsa, and a nice glass of merlot. We went to happy hour for dinner :happy: I ate a lot, but I'm proud of myself for only eating 1/2 of the burger...it was the fries that did me in....I can never resist themmm:blushing: :laugh: I am LOVING pilates!! Don't be self conscious about going to a class, no one's watching you, they're too busy focusing on their own pain lol! Seriously! That's what I love about pilates and yoga. It's all about YOU, focusing on YOU, there's no competition, and no one is watching you, promise!! Actually getting ready to head to class right now:bigsmile: Was swamped with school yesterday, didn't have time to post anything or catch up! I will when I get back from class!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    No changes for me, but I am getting a hold of the reigns again!! :bigsmile:

Way to go Barbara and Sara, keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • samantha115
    Options

Nykkie, I was very naughty last night too...but it felt soooo good....1/2 huge cheeseburger, fries, chips and salsa, and a nice glass of merlot. We went to happy hour for dinner :happy: I ate a lot, but I'm proud of myself for only eating 1/2 of the burger...it was the fries that did me in....I can never resist themmm:blushing: :laugh: I am LOVING pilates!! Don't be self conscious about going to a class, no one's watching you, they're too busy focusing on their own pain lol! Seriously! That's what I love about pilates and yoga. It's all about YOU, focusing on YOU, there's no competition, and no one is watching you, promise!! Actually getting ready to head to class right now:bigsmile: Was swamped with school yesterday, didn't have time to post anything or catch up! I will when I get back from class!

I wish I could stop at half of burger. Ive been doing a class of yoga a week for the past few months. I love it. I wish I had time to do it 2 or 3 times a week. Ive lost a pound woo hoo!!!!!!!!!
  • KaitieBug
    Options

I wish I could stop at half of burger. Ive been doing a class of yoga a week for the past few months. I love it. I wish I had time to do it 2 or 3 times a week. Ive lost a pound woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha normally I can't stop at 1/2, it was very surprising!! Congrats on losing a pound, WHOOHOO!!:drinker: And good job Denitchy for getting back on the wagon!!:drinker:

Today is the hubby's and my first anniversary:bigsmile: I made surprise reservations at the Chart House, and I'm so excited for it!! Expensive, but worth it. I'm going for a run in a little bit, and maybe do a workout on my Shape DVD, to burn off some of the calories I will be joyously consuming...filet mignon, wine, and maybe the Godiva chocolate desert.....:love: Hope all you ladies are having a great weekend!!
  • barbara12
    Options
    :love: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Have a great night together!:love:
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Kaitie! Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Congrats to everyone that lost!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
  • barbara12
    Options
    :happy: So how's everybody doing? I did 35 mins of cardio yesterday! I know it doesn't sound like much... but for ME it was tough! I hated it the whole time. But I do feel better that I "just did it"!!! Keep up your workouts ladies!
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Great job, Barbara!
    Just checking in to see how everyone is. How was your dinner, Kaitie?

My neck started hurting me again so I decided to buy one of those super dorky foam collars. I'd like to be able to wear it to work as it makes my neck feel soooo much better but I'm pretty sure they'd think I was being dramatic and force me to go on short term disability :indifferent: I think for now I'll just wear it at night but I'm dreading the day that it's going to hurt extremely badly again.

I've been on a horrible down slide with eating well and exercising lately. I haven't felt like eating much but then there are days that I just can't get enough and of course it's all the wrong foods.

I finally changed my ticker since I haven't been at 24 lbs lost since before Thanksgiving! I am smaller than I was then though, so...*shrug* I don't get it sometimes.

Any motivational words for me ladies? :smooched:

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Nykkie
  • denitchy
    Options
    I started P90X again... I didn't finish it the last time I tried, (got to about day 70, I think) but this time I am really pushing myself! My *kitten* is killing me from the "legs & back" workout on Monday :embarassed: (it usually starts being sore the day after, but since I did it in the evening...I'm feeling it!!!!!) BUT I LOVE THE FEELING! It "hurts so good" cause ya know you accomplished something :bigsmile: Today is my "rest day" but I plan on going on the elliptical at home tonight anyway :smooched:

Barbara - I know what you mean...35 minutes of cardio is tough somedays! Most of the time, I absolutely HATE the first 10 minutes of it... but that's when I text my Sweetheart and he starts challenging me and calling me a ***** and such :blushing: ...I keep going to spite him!! :laugh: LOL Tell me I can't do something, and my "I'll show you" attitude comes out!! :explode: lol
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Awesome on starting P90X, denitchy! Do you like it? I've thought about doing it for some time now but not sure if I want to spend the $$ on it.
  • barbara12
    Options
    I've heard p90x is really difficult!! I don't think I'm ready for such a tough system. Denitchy -How did you find it the first time you started it? Were you working out before youstarted it? I think it's something I'm going to work toward. But awesome for you!
  • denitchy
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement!! Sometimes you really need it.
    I've heard p90x is really difficult!! I don't think I'm ready for such a tough system. Denitchy -How did you find it the first time you started it? Were you working out before youstarted it? I think it's something I'm going to work toward. But awesome for you!
    Before I started the first time, I had been going to the gym on a regular basis, I was actually in pretty good shape... HOWEVER... this time around... OMG!! In the one video (plyometrics-they say it's like "jump training"... always bouncing around lol) during the warm-up you have to do "wide-leg prayer squats" (I hope you can picture them) anyway... you have to do 30!! That's just warming up!!!! I DO NOT remember them being as difficult the first time around, I wanted to die after 15!! :sick: That's just a really small example that I have noticed in the difference of my condition!!
    Awesome on starting P90X, denitchy! Do you like it? I've thought about doing it for some time now but not sure if I want to spend the $$ on it.
    Nykkie - I was lucky that my BF had the program already, so I didn't have to pay for it. If you're in pretty good condition, I would highly recommend it...But if you don't think you're quite ready for the "extreme" I have heard that the Power90 is a good one to start with.
  • NykkieC
    Options
    I was considering Power 90 as well! I don't think it's as expensive either, is it?
    Man those workouts sound pretty intense. Great job for sticking with it!
  • barbara12
    Options
  • barbara12
    Options
  • barbara12
    Options
    I've been on a horrible down slide with eating well and exercising lately. I haven't felt like eating much but then there are days that I just can't get enough and of course it's all the wrong foods.

oopsie! ok know that I know what Im doing...lol

Nykkie: I know all to well how you feel. I'd wake up and say to myself," Im really going to try today.." Then I eat one "bad"thing and then just figure today's a write off,,,so I would eat that bag of chips or m&m's....feel horrible for the rest of the day but feel like it's ok " cause Im really starting tomorrow. And the cycle continues.... Plus it doesn't help that your injured right now. I suggest you rest until your neck feels better, (or wear that "dorky" foam collar lol -sexy!" while you do a light workout. Focus on good nutrition and healthy eating. You have been so encouraging for me I want to say some magical phrase to help you....but the bottom line is: IT"S HARD! But ya know...I'm here, we are all here to help motivate and support each other. And remember You will turn this trend around...you will eat right and exercise. You will reach your goals! I hope I've helped Nykkie! Keep smiling!
  • NykkieC
    Options
    Thanks a ton Barbara! I think I really just needed a push in the right direction again. I'm planning on doing a Walk Away the Pounds DVD tonight, it's super low impact and actually pretty fun! What are you doing for cardio right now? BTW - I absolutely love the boots in your av!

I also think my problem may be that I need to up my calories a little bit...Kaitie, how did you figure out how many to up yours by? I just added 50 to mine for now I think I may add another 50 in a week or two. Were you at a standstill weight-loss wise? I know I am. Was that key to make you start losing again?
    Sorry for all the questions I'm just curious!

So my SEXY :wink: foam collar is really helping! I slap that baby on right when I get home and it seems like it makes the muscles "forget" they need to hurt. Hooray!

No weigh in today I'm scared to see what it says. :sick:

Whew I'd better stop or else you guys'll be reading a novel here!

Have a great day everyone!