u are beutifull

Options

Replies

• tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i was trying to make people feel good but i must off got it wrong

Awe you did, but there will always be those negative people out there who are not happy with themselves and will always try to find the worst in any and everything...

stay encouraged and keep on posting!!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    when the ladies stare. usually they compliment my butt :indifferent: now its the triceps and back.
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    And what makes me feel beautiful?... My dogs. Because they love me no matter what... and love to just lay in my lap and be with me. I know... crazy, huh? :happy:

Yep, my doggies love me no matter what. I can take the trash out and they are still stoked to see me. They think I'm wayyyy greater than I actually am.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I always feel beautiful after a work out, regardless that I am covered in sweat.
    My skin always looks so nice after haha.

I also feel beautiful when I actually do my make up really nicely and it looks good!

Also no need to apologize, we understood what you're saying.
    Plus people who are using different browsers don't always have the little red lines either, so ignore the comments.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    im dyslexic sorry

No need to apologize, starting a thread like this is beautiful! Thank you

100% agreed.
  • Andie_loops
    Options

No you didnt! This is gonna be a little weird, but sometimes when i'm all alone at home and feeling down, my doggie makes me feel awesome he gives me this look that says "mamma i love you and you are gorgeous!" he finishes with a lick at my face and wiggling his tiny tush on my belly! haha i know i know but i love the little guy!! =)
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    @Poll09 You are beautiful for posting this, and i am bootyful! Red marks and all. :wink: lol
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    As for what makes me feel beautiful......

Freshly colored hair. Superficial, I know, but I just love how pretty and shiny it is.

:bigsmile:

This is mine too! makes me feel like a new person :)

OH AND THIS.

I'm getting my hair coloured tomorrow again, so excited.
    I love when my hair is done because it's so bright and vibrant, and my lovely red hue is back unlike the faded version I have now LOL.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    i love it when people say u look amazing in that outfit or u just feel amazing
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    im dyslexic sorry

I am normally a grammar nazi, but this has reminded me that I should never be a butt-head about it. Thank-you for posting a positive topic; it's a nice change!

What makes me feel beautiful is when I have a fresh manicure and a new hair color. I change my hair color about once every 6 weeks because I love that new shiny hair color feeling!
  • bleacheblonde
    Options

Freshly colored hair. Superficial, I know, but I just love how pretty and shiny it is.

OH AND THIS.

I love when my hair is done because it's so bright and vibrant, and my lovely red hue is back unlike the faded version I have now LOL.

Damn, I hear you on that! I just dyed my hair red on Saturday night and after 3 shampoos I can already tell it's fading :sad: BOOOO!
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options

OH AND THIS.

Ohhh, I think I ought to do that soon myself! My red needs a refresher for sure, and it makes me feel so darn hot. :)
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options

Nope, you got NOTHING wrong! This is a wonderful topic for a thread! Try and ignore the negative people. Most are terribly bored at work, or with life in general, and feel completely warranted in being rude and nasty behind the anonymity of their little internet avatars.

I feel beautiful after a hard workout or a long run, when i'm bright red and dripping with sweat! I feel powerful and accomplished.
    I also feel beautiful when my fiancee tells me at the most unexpected times that he thinks I am. Usually it's on days when I'm feeling worst about myself!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

No you didnt! This is gonna be a little weird, but sometimes when i'm all alone at home and feeling down, my doggie makes me feel awesome he gives me this look that says "mamma i love you and you are gorgeous!" he finishes with a lick at my face and wiggling his tiny tush on my belly! haha i know i know but i love the little guy!! =)

Dog's are the best. Exactly what makes me feel beautiful, too.:wink:
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The love of my family makes me feel beautiful! Thanks for starting such a positive thread!:heart:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    sitting naked in front of the tv playing xbox makes me feel beautiful....
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Not to steal anyones thunder but my hair when it's freshly colored and I have green eyes w/blue around the edges. My husband does a pretty good job of making me feel beautyful (mispelled ON PURPOSE) and my kitty, he loves me unconditionally, he'd be lost w/o me.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    After a really hard work out, getting my hair and nails done, my husband does a pretty good job of making me feel beautiful (most of the time :P), my best friend is the best at boosting my confidence, if he was a straight man he would get all of the ladies!
  • invisiblemonster
    invisiblemonster Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    posts like this! some people on this website are so hideously nasty, as proved by some of the replies in this post. such a shame as well considering this website is used mostly by adults. it's nice to come across a post like this. :) when you get by all the a-holes that is.
    my boyfriend also makes me feel especially beautiful and wanted.
  • Melodymunchkin
    Melodymunchkin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    dont be sorry for being yourself!