GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Options

Replies

• Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love me some Borderlands (even Cosplayed Lilith for SDCC; yes, I'm that nerdy)...I've beat the game twice and have beat two of the DLCs...anxiously waiting for the 2nd to come out on the 18th!!

Also in the midst of playing Arkham City...

Just glancing at your pictures I bet you made an awesome Lilith (even if I'm not a fan of Lilith... just because she ALWAYS screams like she's being dismembered when her shield goes down)....

Now for the real challenge... Next time cosplay Brick =3! ;)

Haha, yeah she does...but I love "I'm really good at this" when she kills someone with a critical hit, haha.
    Ooooo, Brick...now there's an idea!! May have to bulk up a little for that one though, haha.

Here's my Lilith:
    cb1382a4.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    4817309189_73789bb978.jpg
  • marvelscale
    Options
    4817309189_73789bb978.jpg

Oh no don't start this T-T
  • whierd
    Options
    Oh yes, I went there.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Skyrim and when not at home plants vs. zombies
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am back to playing WoW. I haven't played for about 3 years and just started back about 2 weeks ago. Lvl 53 undead priest. Loving it! :)
  • meeper123
    Options
    Wii - You Don't Know Jack
    GameCube - Animal Crossing
    N64 - Diddy Kong Racing
    SNES - Super Mario World
    PS2 - Legend of Legaia
    PS3 - COD: Modern Warfare 4 (I think...I can never keep up with that game LOL)

We're Nintendo/Sony nerds. :D

<3 at the diddy kong racing :D
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Ps2: Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses.

Reliving my childhood.
  • meeper123
    Options
    I am back to playing WoW. I haven't played for about 3 years and just started back about 2 weeks ago. Lvl 53 undead priest. Loving it! :)

just in time for panadas I quite for that reason i hate the direction they are going plus I have time for one game atm and thats going to be Diablo lol
  • yungnold
    yungnold Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Warcraft and Madden 2013
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    still stuck on black ops..
    ive been spending time playing a lot of old school games with friends.. mario kart 64 competitions... & also the mario kart on wii.
    started playing xmen for sega again.. hardddd a.f lol uhmmm i also play mean bean machine.. not sure if anyone remembers that game but i crushhhh all competition.
  • I love me some Borderlands (even Cosplayed Lilith for SDCC; yes, I'm that nerdy)...I've beat the game twice and have beat two of the DLCs...anxiously waiting for the 2nd to come out on the 18th!!

Also in the midst of playing Arkham City...

Just glancing at your pictures I bet you made an awesome Lilith (even if I'm not a fan of Lilith... just because she ALWAYS screams like she's being dismembered when her shield goes down)....

Now for the real challenge... Next time cosplay Brick =3! ;)

Haha, yeah she does...but I love "I'm really good at this" when she kills someone with a critical hit, haha.
    Ooooo, Brick...now there's an idea!! May have to bulk up a little for that one though, haha.

Here's my Lilith:
    cb1382a4.jpg

Thats sooooooo hot :)
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Alternate between Diablo III and WoW since i really don't have a gaming system anymore, other then a Wii for my wife and kids to play more "family friendly" games
  • tropical24
    tropical24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    PC Gamer; World of Warcraft and Minecraft Mostly atm.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My family consists of gamers. :smile: I used to play "World of Warcraft" and "City of Heroes" with hubby and kids but that was before I decided to get healthy. LOL

Now, I mostly play active dance games/Zumba on the console (with an occasional friendly "Peggle" duel). Most recently, I played "Torchlight" and I really enjoyed its simplicity. I am waiting for "Torchlight 2" to come out to play with my family . . . we pre-ordered from Steam but they keep moving back the release. /SMH

My son enjoys "League of Legends," "Minecraft," "Roblox," etc. My husband likes "EVE," "LOL" as well as table top gaming (Warhammer/Warmachine) and some card games ("Magic"). We spent last few weekends watching the MLG "LOL" tournament. My daughter still plays WOW off and on as well as some console games.

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    WoW, LoL and GW2.
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft player here... I am on Sen'jin. I have 4 Level 85's and a host of other lower toons.
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    madden 13,mw3,:)
  • whierd
    Options
    I'm glad I don't play Eve anymore. I was actually putting in more effort into that game than I was at my actual job.
  • strikeout
    Options
    Oblivion on PS3
    All Blacks Rugby Challenge PS3
    MLB the show 2012 PS3

Sports resort mainly bowling on Wii