GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Replies

• dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    I play some league of legends and every now and then venture onto runescape lol
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    They're shutting it down? I have a Collector's Edition of City of Villains - was one of the better MMOs I've played besides WoW.

Impatiently waiting for Borderlands 2 to arrive today.
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Recently finished the main storyline of Skyrim (disappointingly easy finale), and Deux Ex: Human Revolution.
    Trying to get back into Bioshock 2.

Anyone got any recommendations for a good action RPG?
  • Pirate101 :)
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    They're shutting it down? I have a Collector's Edition of City of Villains - was one of the better MMOs I've played besides WoW.

Impatiently waiting for Borderlands 2 to arrive today.

The community is working on saving it, in some form or another, but it's a wait and see at the moment with "on-going negotiations" between the recently laid off management staff and NCSucks... err... Soft.
  • I game a little differently then most people. A lot of people pick up a game, play through the storyline and multiplayer and move on. Leave the game to rust and the story simply ends until there is another game in the series released.

I.....develop a character without the boundaries of sticking to the series. Currently just playing modern warfare 3 until a new game I'm looking for is released.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    FFXI lived it! but had to move on...and live real life.
    DS3 Mario Bros (the gold coin one)

Katamari Damacy (do not be fooled by imitations) is the best game EVER! EVER! I dare you to disagree. (insert winky-faced emoticon here)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    I play free for all on MW3 for xbox like it's going out of style.

I can't wait for Black Ops II.
  • russy91
    russy91 Posts: 9 Member
    darksiders 2 xbox borderlands 2 xbox looking forward to tekken tag 2 and Doa 2 when i pick them up

blaze blue shift extend on vita cracking game

also add me up folks nice to see so many Gamers

https://www.facebook.com/GlitchFreeGaming podcast i am involved in if any one is in to pod casts
  • World of Warcraft

Left 4 Dead

Team Fortress Two
  • Moretakitty
    Moretakitty Posts: 168 Member
    GW2
  • Tonight I have been playing the new Pro Evo. Apart from that mostly Mine Craft at the moment!
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Minecraft on PC ..... CoD4 on Xbox
  • WoW
    GW2
    Dead Island (xbox)
    soon borderlands 2(xbox)
    Sims3(PC)
    and every now and then Rock Band 2 (xbox)
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    I'm a bit of an addict to the Dynasty Warriors series. Right now I'm playing Warriors Orochi 3 on the 360. It's taking me months to level everyone up, it's almost more OCD than fun right now, lol.
  • FIFA 12!
  • I just got Mass Effect 2 :love:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Don't have a console at all, but I'm loving Minecraft, Counter Strike, Terrorist town, Gmod, and a few others.

Yep all those & STILL have the time to go for a run & do my motherly thing.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 797 Member
    I too am a blizzard fan boy. Looking forward WoW's newest expansion in about 24 hours, I also play a bit of SC2 and D3. I've got a dozen or so 360 games that I haven't beaten. Haven't had as much free time to do any gaming lately :(
  • Mw3, Halo: Reach, Portal 2
  • BiggSarge
    BiggSarge Posts: 13 Member
    Battlefield 3 and Fallout 3. would love to have time to play Skyrim and the Mass Effect series. And when I feel nostaligic I fire up Red Dead Redemption and the L4D games!!
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    GW2
    BF3
  • GW2 at the minute <3

Minecraft occasionally, though not so much these days. Inspiration shortage.

And Left 4 Dead 2... because... zombies!
  • I'm playing mw3, online that is. Love running round shooting people
  • I just finished Batman Arkam Asylum, now starting Star Trek Force Unleashed 2...
  • Guild Wars 2. Also have Torchlight 1 & 2.

Those 3 more than do me.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'm getting really good at Sodium Two on playstation home while waiting for dawnguard for SkyRim on ps3 to come out.
  • NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    I can't wait for the new Call of Duty to come out!!!!!!!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Recently I've been on a sports kick....NCAA 13, Tiger Woods 13, NHL13

xbox gamer tag: fightinsiouxfan for anyone who plays these.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    I'm getting really good at Sodium Two on playstation home while waiting for dawnguard for SkyRim on ps3 to come out.
    I thought they announced it wouldn't happen because of hardware issues?
This discussion has been closed.