Ladies with implants! Let's talk.......

Options

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have been considering implants due to the aftermath of breastfeeding and pumping myself. The girls are definitely as perky as they used to be. Question, did you have a lift and implant or just the implants??? Love to know?

Me...just implants. Only a PS can really tell you what you will need though. I was only an A-B though, pre op.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    And even though I have only seen one negative comment here from a man....I would LOVE to see the topics created by men if having kids shrunk their junk.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    And even though I have only seen one negative comment here from a man....I would LOVE to see the topics created by men if having kids shrunk their junk.

Right? Pregnancy and nursing tore me up in ways even Stephen King couldn't fathom. If I can get just one piece of my body put back to rights, I'm going to try my hardest to get it done.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    ^^^^^ LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I approve of this thread :tongue:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I approve of this thread :tongue:

Oh I bet you do! :tongue:
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    No advice on sizing, but can implants be used to fix breasts that are uneven in size? My left is noticeably smaller than my right :( I am satisfied with my size, but I wish they were even.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look busty, but proportionate, in your pic. That size suits you. Me? I've wanted smaller boobs.

Are you done losing weight, or is this goal?
  • KarenBoehlke
    Options
    Okay, I'm an au natural D cup and I think that's too big. Though now that I'm getting older (gravity works) and they've been loved like an old teddy (think saggy baggies) I'm considering a fluff job. You know like how you would stuff an old overloved bear.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Yes implants can help even out. :)

I have maybe 6-10 lbs max to lose. I am just looking for more natural volume. I want to look like I do in a push up naturally.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    After 6 kids, I got them. 650cc silicone Mod + implants. Over the muscle. That puts me at 34DDD. That sounds too big, but for my build they are just the right size. 5'4.5" 125lbs.

Seriously, if any of you ladies have questions just PM me.
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    Thanks for posting this thread it has been very informative. I'm a natural D right now because I'm heavy but the last time I lost and got down to the 150's I was so deflated I was barely filling a bcup. When I get to GW I want to get the ladies lifted and implants so I'm a D cup. I appreciate all the candid discussion here and the fact hat the trolls stayed away.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I was told I need implants today...

by my dentist. Dental implants. Tee hee.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

This!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm going DD cup early next year... I tihnk they might be a bit too big, but I've been told that they shrink a little initially so I'd end up with a D cup... I'd be going from a B XD cant wait!! Any particular things I need to keep in mind prior to op?
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ^ lol they NEVER shrink:huh:
  • imchicbad
    Options
    sorry ladies- i was at the gym, and yes they can be fixed if uneven and NO you cant see them...MFP would never allow it. So your just gonna have to look at my pics on my profile lol.:smokin:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    sorry ladies- i was at the gym, and yes they can be fixed if uneven and NO you cant see them...MFP would never allow it. So your just gonna have to look at my pics on my profile lol.:smokin:

MFP doesn't police gmail. Just sayin. :tongue:
  • imchicbad
    Options

:laugh:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

:laugh:

:wink: