Starting 30 DS tomorrow, all aboard!

Options
Hey you guys I am starting 30 DS tomorrow, looking for support and people to join me in this endeavour. I currently weight 230 and I am 5'2. I will be posting here often with my progress, wish me luck.

Replies

• heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well. So I'll join you. Let's do this!!
  • hayleyteresa91
    Options
    i just finished day one of level 1. :) i'll join in with you though :)
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    Options
    ok you guys thanks, it is early and I am about to do 30 DS at 9am. I will let you know how i feel afterwarsds by the way I am using 3lb weights, then i will lter go to the gym for zumba and cardio-fusion.
  • michellerosefit
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • scardone
    Options
    I'm starting 30 DS over again (to do it more consistently)...I'll do it with you too :) I may do level one for less than ten days but I'd be happy to offer my support!
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just did day 2 today. I am using 2# weights and took a day off in between.
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am going to start it up again too. I got up to 11 days, but then life stepped in. Just moved so I need to get back to it! Good luck. :o)
  • trudance4
    Options
    Best of luck - I start level 2 tonight :O x
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did it for a couple days then got really busy, i plan on starting over with it on monday, so i'll join you then, good luck with it!
  • GodsyGirl
    GodsyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think I will try it again. count me in.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of level 1. I will join in.
  • Kellcim
    Kellcim Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started today level 1! I have a question to you all, how do you count it in your exercise area? Not sure what to call it, cardio or strength. I didn't see a premade tab for it in the exercise area. Thanks and best of luck to us all!!!!:smile:
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have a question to you all, how do you count it in your exercise area? Not sure what to call it, cardio or strength. I didn't see a premade tab for it in the exercise area. Thanks and best of luck to us all!!!!:smile:

I use "Circuit training, general" and don't count the warm up or cool down minutes.
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have tried to start the 30-Day Shred Workout; however I feel lightheaded, queasy and a little head-achy afterwards :sick: I'm not sure why and I really want to do the workout, especially since I have heard good things and have seen great results!

I'm gonna give it another try, but instead of doing the workout in the morning on an empty stomach (could be the cause of my queasiness) I'm going to try doing it in the evening after work! I'll start light, maybe 2 or 3 days a week until I build up my endurance and then push for more.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have tried to start the 30-Day Shred Workout; however I feel lightheaded, queasy and a little head-achy afterwards :sick: I'm not sure why and I really want to do the workout, especially since I have heard good things and have seen great results!

I'm gonna give it another try, but instead of doing the workout in the morning on an empty stomach (could be the cause of my queasiness) I'm going to try doing it in the evening after work! I'll start light, maybe 2 or 3 days a week until I build up my endurance and then push for more.

You can do it. It is better if you do it in the evening as it is strenuous.
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options

You can do it. It is better if you do it in the evening as it is strenuous.

Thanks tweetybaby! :wink:
  • bisousdanslecou
    Options
    Joining in with you guys! Started today with the 30DS, hoping to keep the motivation alive. So far it felt great! I just need a little bit of a push to complete the reps, I'm in rough shape because I haven't been exercising for a year. I used to be athletic but fell off the wagon, for a myriad of reasons :( Hoping to get back in shape! Starting from 198 pounds. Let's do this! :)
  • Kellcim
    Kellcim Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That is what I will use:smile:
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    Options
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all who have started it. I am Level 1 Day 6 so we can all motivate each other.
    Let me just give you a warning, on day 3 I could barely crawl out of bed I was so sore lol but I just kept pushing through and the pain does get better.
    My first day I could only get through about 10 minutes but now im doing the whole thing and feel good. If you need to, come up with your own modifications until you can do it as they do.
    For me, I can't do push-ups, I just don't have the upper body strength so I use the wall to do them. At first I couldn't get through a rep of jumping jacks so I would jog in place just to keep my heart rate up. I also can't do the bicycle crunches so I do regular crunches during that time.
    Im getting excited to move up to the next level to see what kinds of things I will be doing but im going to stay at level 1 for 10 days.
    Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Feel free to send friend requests if interested. :bigsmile: