1 Year down - 70 lbs- Pics

Options

Replies

• dkoroschetz
    dkoroschetz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    wow! i had to go back and see the before pic again. definitely looks like a completely different person. i'm working with a trainer twice a week too and i love it, it definitely helps me! good luck with the last 30 :)
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Great Job!!
  • jeanelld
    jeanelld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your story, you look amazing :)
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is just awesome! I know you will get those last 30 pounds off.... your attitude is 100% spot on and I can feel and hear your enthusiasm when I read your story. And it is wonderful that you have found what works for you... stick with it! You are inspiring us all!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • retrosandy1
    Options
    WOW !! GREAT WORK !! THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES,,, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME. I know you must be feeling great NOW !! ( off the BP medicines!!)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Lookin good!
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Not only are you thinner but you look so young and vibrant now! Keep it up, you're an inspiration!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You look fantastic; thanks for the inspiration!!
  • msoriano4
    Options
    Not only did you take off numbers on the scale but you also took years off your age!!! Amazing
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be very proud improving your health! Im throwing confetti for you :flowerforyou:
  • QueenB985
    QueenB985 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! You look amazing!
  • lnd2011
    lnd2011 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so darn happy! Congratulations on the fantastic accomplishment!!
  • holtzgirl
    Options
    You are so rockin' that skirt!!! Great job! When in your weight loss did you start HIIT?
  • hunter624
    Options
    Excellent, your lookin great.
  • Goldielocs77
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    You look like a different person! Amazing!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I started HIIT about 2 months into the weight loss. My trainer is an MMA fighter so he likes to mix up the training sessions. I can say that he pushes me and we often do 1 hour sessions. I love it.. total muscle exhaustion! I have lots more muscle now than I had before. The key to losing weight is increasing the metabolism.. with food and with exercise.

I need to start doing more cardio, but what I didn't mention is that I have two bad knees and can't do any running. walking is difficult and even the bike now has become a challenge. I don't work out legs, but I'm starting to feel better. When I can start working out legs, then I'm really going to take off!!!

Just make sure you change up the workouts. Change the muscle groups and don't forget those dreaded abs!!
    Good luck!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wow, that doesn't even look like you. I had to look twice to make sure!! Congrats to you!
  • optionalsourcewins
    Options
    Fabulous results - congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!