Replies

• soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I love them all - keep them coming!
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Also my fiance has always called me 'that girl' - as in that girl he's been waiting for!! I LOVE IT!! :)
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    When I hug my husband, I sometimes say, "I want to wear your skin." I'm usually cold and he's warm. I've started calling him my little pork sausage which makes him smile because I think he's little.

Part of me wants to say that sounds really scary and I'd run for the hills if someone said that to me (I want to wear your skin) but I know I've got some other weird things we say to each other that I just can't think of. My boyfriend turns into a furnace at night - I haven't figured out a saying for it yet but I'm sure one will come up sooner than later!

This is too funny, reminds me of Silence of the Lambs.. LOL

lotion2.jpg
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend calls me Goose (from top gun) which drives me CRAZY, lol
    I'm Brain & he's Pinky
    and we call each other Pistol & Jobin randomly too. (from I love you, man)
  • kddruckenmiller
    Options
    Whenever either one of us does something dumb, we tell each other "you're so pretty."

My boyfriend does this to me! AHH whenever he says it I have to think about whatever I just said.
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My ex & I used to call each other Buttface. idk where it came from, that was years and years ago.
  • kddruckenmiller
    Options
    Also my fiance has always called me 'that girl' - as in that girl he's been waiting for!! I LOVE IT!! :)

That is precious!
  • vinsonh42
    Options
    So many things... where to start?? Ok he calls me HRV (not h r v but like herv my initials) along with that its hrvasaur and says hes a hrvavoire. He also calls me angelbutt, snugglebutt, wonder waffle, snuggle bunny, foxy captain schnuglebunny, and other typical cutesy names. I call him JAB (his initials) j-bear, honey bear and other typical cutesy names. Yes he is more creative with names than each other. and when we tell each other "I love you" its never i love you more its always samesies. That song wonderwall he sings "youre my wonder waffle" There is so much more but i think that i have said a lot already lol.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    my wife just calls me babe.. I think its my name, I turn around everytime i hear the word.. LOL

I used to call her Buttermuffin.. LOL.. she loves muffins but covers them in butter.. then I would call her Feli
    My favorite shoes (when we were in Highschool) and because her name is Feliz.
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My hubs and I call each other babe, which is circulating in my family lol My sister and her husband call each other babe too. And whenever we would be ovwer by my parents house we would all call each other babe! LOL

He calls me beautiful everyday. And we pretty much quote movie lines like it is our job!
  • anastasiawildflower
    Options
    I swap letters around when reading sometimes. I misread curry puff on a menu and he gave me a hard time. He is my Purry Cuff now. My nickname is Tasia and I used to call Reese's peanut butter cups Reesies, so he "yelled" at me for it, emphasizing the importance of the apostrophe and called me Tasies. This happened well before we dated when I was 16 and still stands today.

When we're frustrated with each other something along the lines of "I'm going to headbutt you so hard you'll never wake up" comes out.

And we refer to farts as "tacos". Making tacos has never been so terrifying.
  • anastasiawildflower
    Options
    I wanted to add that we never really use pet names. The few times he's dared to call me babe or sugar, I feel really uncomfortable. I think he enjoys the discomfort. It's funny to him.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    When I hug my husband, I sometimes say, "I want to wear your skin." I'm usually cold and he's warm. I've started calling him my little pork sausage which makes him smile because I think he's little.

Part of me wants to say that sounds really scary and I'd run for the hills if someone said that to me (I want to wear your skin) but I know I've got some other weird things we say to each other that I just can't think of. My boyfriend turns into a furnace at night - I haven't figured out a saying for it yet but I'm sure one will come up sooner than later!

This is too funny, reminds me of Silence of the Lambs.. LOL

lotion2.jpg

That's exactly what popped into my head when I read it too!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    my wife just calls me babe.. I think its my name, I turn around everytime i hear the word.. LOL

I used to call her Buttermuffin.. LOL.. she loves muffins but covers them in butter.. then I would call her Feli
    My favorite shoes (when we were in Highschool) and because her name is Feliz.

This made me LOL. I've been at the market and called out to my boyfriend using babe and had three guys turn around when they heard it. It was funny, we have you guys trained well!! (<---joke)
  • soontobesam
    Options
    I swap letters around when reading sometimes. I misread curry puff on a menu and he gave me a hard time. He is my Purry Cuff now. My nickname is Tasia and I used to call Reese's peanut butter cups Reesies, so he "yelled" at me for it, emphasizing the importance of the apostrophe and called me Tasies. This happened well before we dated when I was 16 and still stands today.

When we're frustrated with each other something along the lines of "I'm going to headbutt you so hard you'll never wake up" comes out.

And we refer to farts as "tacos". Making tacos has never been so terrifying.

It's highly likely I will get a case of the giggles from your post if my boyfriend ever asks if we want to make taco's.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My hubs and I call each other babe, which is circulating in my family lol My sister and her husband call each other babe too. And whenever we would be ovwer by my parents house we would all call each other babe! LOL

He calls me beautiful everyday. And we pretty much quote movie lines like it is our job!

Lot's of loving going around!! Sounds like a great family to me.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    B.itch Make My Samich!

Please
    Thankyou
  • phillieschic
    Options
    When my husband and I first started dating, he actually called me one afternoon in the beginning for the sole purpose of asking me about terms of endearment. He had been calling me "my beautiful Sugar" and wanted to know if I was okay with it. LOL... um, yeah!

Mostly, now he calls me "Sugar" but when he's on the road and traveling for work, I wake up every morning with a text that says: "Good morning, my beautiful Sugar." Makes me smile.

It almost sounds weird to hear him say "Jennifer" outloud...even though that's been my name for 39 years!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I call my boyfriend ''mijn straalkacheltje'' which is the dutch word for ''my little heater'' because he's always so warm and I'm always freezing. I also call him sparkles because he's a ginger and doesn't like sunlight -> like vampires -> twilight -> sparkling vampires -> sparkles xD It's stupid, I know :p
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    I call my fiancee snugglepuss and he calls me squishy bear...well not much now but when we first started dating