Is there anything you NEVER track?

Options
I never track my coffee. I don't have it everyday, but I do have it most days. I use splenda & FF 1/2 & 1/2 in it. I don't go overboard with the cream & sugar. At most I'll have 2 cups when I have it at all. I've never had trouble losing weight & still enjoying my coffee. If I splurge & go to Starbucks or make something fancy then I do track the calories.

Is there anything in your daily/almost daily diet that you don't track?

Replies

• bmd1011
    bmd1011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm bad at tracking when it comes to condiments. When I used ketchup at dinner I never track it, as well as butter spray. I know the calories add up over time, I'm just lazy I guess lol.
  • tenaheff
    Options
    I often don't track onion on my burger. I figure the calories are negligible. I also don't track calorie free drinks.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I never track coffee or green tea, because I don't put milk or sugar in them, so I assume any calories are minimal.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    water.

regarding the coffee, I always put it in even though I drink it black. Hardly has any calories, but it does have some oils in it. I was shocked one day when I was still using cream or creamer. I had always estimated the amount I used and one day I put my "normal" amount in and decided to measure it. Turn out I was using 9 servings of creamer! That is 90 calories! Not exactly something I should neglect!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Never? Only water. I drink plenty and don't keep count.

I don't usually track low calorie condiments (mustard, onion, jalepeno, etc) unless I think I'm going to cut it close that day calorie wise. I also don't track any diet pop except the one that I have with my lunch, because I usually forget.
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOL..I must be totally anal, I track just about everything!! Unless I really can't find or figure out the calories myself, then I guess-timate it.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Diet pop and tea.

Anything else that is zero calories.

I rarely drink pop so it's not like I am trying to monitor how much I drink, and I only log my tea if I add honey.
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Water, tea, black coffee and small amounts of veggies, e.g. a slice of lettuce in a sandwich. I'm usually a bit under my calorie goal anyway, so if the calories are almost negligible I don't bother tracking them.
  • ThatDarnZach
    ThatDarnZach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I track almost everything, I just sometimes tend to underestimate how much I actually have which is something that I've been conscious about but it still happens.
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    LOL..I must be totally anal, I track just about everything!! Unless I really can't find or figure out the calories myself, then I guess-timate it.

Haha I can be like that too. The other day my boyfriend fed me a cracker with cheese and I was like "Thanks a lot. Now I have to log a cracker and slice of cheese! :grumble: " lol
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I don't track my diet soda, but I do track my drinks with calories, of course!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I track everything, cause that's kinda the point.
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't track anything that has no calories or spices. I never track them. Some spices can have 20 calories per serving but I usually only use them for dinner and if 20 calories is going to keep me from my weight loss then I have other problems.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I don't track spices. It's not even worth it. And sometimes I forget to track my zero-calorie drinks.
  • malrudan
    Options
    If I tracked it and found it had no calories then I just stopped putting it in. Waste of time.
  • ScorpionReaver
    Options
    Haha I just posted about this a few days ago :)

I also never log my coffee (black). I saw it in some people's diaries: 2 calories, little bit of sodium, figured I burned that walking to the bathroom :p

I always log the ketchup, mayo, even olive oil I cook stuff in. I want it to be as accurate as possible.

I agree with the onion, though, I use red onion & calories and such ARE minuscule.
  • ellie319
    ellie319 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't count my breast feeding.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    gum :sad:
  • LillysGranny
    Options
    Saturday nights!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I don't log my water. I know I drink enough, and don't see the point in logging it lol