Foods that make you .............(AHEM) go..........

Options

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,801 Member
    Options
    smooth move tea is the only thing that works for me, I try to drink a cup every 2-3 days
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Eat an apple, drink a tall glass of black coffee, and smoke a cigarette, you'll be pooing in no time!

*or Taco Bell, but there's no guarantee that you won't have peebutt.
  • berryjk
    berryjk Posts: 120
    Options
    hot coffee, mcgriddle, and a couple cigarettes.
    poop my pants every time.

OMG...this use to be me! LMAO However, I quit smoking and drinking coffee so I do experience a lack of having to go. 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar in 4oz of hot water works. so do apples or even adding a little EVOO to your dinner. the oil kind of helps to grease the track and get things moving. BUT....I'd still have to say, in my experience, nothing works better than strong black coffee and cigarettes! Not that I encourage their use!
  • luvhandles74
    luvhandles74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Figs, bio-yoghurt, bananas, melons and berries, prunes, aloe vera gel/juice (<<-- this is actually very effective), carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, avocadoes, hemp seeds, flaxseeds, olive oil, spinach, kale, raw seeds and nuts, and cooked legumes and beans.

Personally, I suggest trying the aloe vera gel - I grow my own, and I just snip a leaf off and scoop out the gel!

Never tried the aloe gel but the flax seeds will do it everytime! Chia seeds work great too!
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    anything spicey or red wine and then i scream owwiiii my bum is burninggg!!!

Yes! I love kimchee and eat cups at a time. It really helps if you don't mind Korean fire poop.
  • Julie7741
    Julie7741 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Coffee for me too. For some reason Starbucks seems to work instantly...
  • HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I see tons of people saying prunes, but adding a little lemon to things works great, too. I like to add lemon to many recipes, and will sometimes drink a small cup of warmed lemon/water before bed. It's a very gentle, natural laxative.
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    bean's, Pancho's (Mexican food), Rockstar energy drink ( white can), hotdogs with mustard
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Quinoa.
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Coffee -a liquid laxative.........................................Green tea..........................................Shredded wheat
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    peppers, and my green bean casserol......
  • caylee2k8
    Options
    BUDLIGHT- GIVES YOU THE BEER ****S EVERYTIME!!
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    Spinach, iceberg lettuce, egg salad
  • Flawless_K
    Flawless_K Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I eat tons of fiber (for about 6 weeks now) and I have literally gone 2 weeks without a BM. I have recently started taking a lazative once a week to....um....release.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    fiber one bars, coffee, oriental food (chinese, japanese, thai), any big meal really, mexican food

edited to add mexican food :)
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    You should get a lozenge for that tickle in your throat.

As for the poop issue, plenty of good advice already posted.
  • flirzhja
    Options
    Chai tea, green tea, Ballerina diet tea
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    A few ounces of prune juice...horrible, with great results!

My friend that a nurse said to put a little coffee in your prune juice and drink it warm. That it works everytime.
  • franchesca127
    Options
    yogurt, fermented veggies, kombucha, or a sweet potato. Works everytime :) the little bugs in the first three help things

kim chee considered fermented veggie...if so how would you eat it ?
  • U2BFM
    U2BFM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Besides Bud draft beer?

Foods high in fiber, cashews and black coffee.