So for the past four days of this month:

Me: 2
    LNS: 2
  • tigersteph80
    tigersteph80 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me: 3

I didn't have a big enough supper tonight so I ended up snacking on a granola bar after 7pm.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 4*
    LNS: 0

I am HUNGRY!! It is 10:06pm. My last meal was a salad before 7pm. My NEW HABIT of NO LNS...has kicked in! Drinking HOT TEA..and going to bed!! WTG all... Keep up the FOCUS...we are responsible for ourselves...Today is ALWAYS the FIRST day of the REST OF OUR LIVES!! Make it COUNT :flowerforyou:
    :drinker: Deb
  • liberty0624
    liberty0624 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I so need to join this challenge! Night times have always been my danger time. Thanks for giving me a goal to work for :smile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 3
    LNS - 2
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 4* - LNS: 1

tigersteph80, not sure a granola bar deserves a point! Just like my yogurt and dried fruit did not quite deserve a full point either. I'd say you give yourself the point and try to better plan next time. After all, we're against binging or munching late and not promoting going to bed with a growling stomach or starvation :).
  • lisamarney
    Options
    Me-3 LNS: 2

If I can avoid eatting at all after 7pm I'm golden.... however if I start I have a hard time stopping. Did good tonight. Made a birthday cake, frosted it (homemade all the way!) then got on the elipitcal for 30 min instead of tasting all the extra bits!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ok, but could do better

LNS 3 ish
    Me 2

At work the other night I ate crisps at 8pm which I haven't done in months. If I wanted to make an excuse I would say as I ran 20 miles the previous day I was ok to eat extra fuel that day. But if I am being honest crisps have no nutritional content and I just liked the flavour. Back to beng saintly now :laugh:
  • 2011Eileen
    2011Eileen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What a great idea, I would like to join this challenge.
    Eileen
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :
    Everyday is a new day, folks. So, only today counts!

Hey Everybody!:flowerforyou:

Beeps This is an awesome quote and gave me the boost I needed! :love:

All you lovely posters just make my day! :love: YEAH!

Me: 4 :glasses:
    LNS: 1:noway:

I’ve been struggling to stay on track as I lay around recovering from the surgery. I thought I’d really skidded out of control yesterday until I tallied everything at the end of the day. I was over the calorie limits for the day but it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it was. I gave LNS the win for the day because I had TWO snacks after dinner, which put me nearly 200 calories over for the day. Ugh! There are days when I think my body gains one pound for every calorie I go over my limit. :laugh:

I’ve reached my whine limit for the day, so I have to change tunes. I get knocked down, but I get up again. Today is a new day and I’m going to give it all I got! :drinker:

Do your best. That is all anyone, including you, has a right to expect from you. Remember, it is impossible to do better than your best.:smile: Now get out there, and have some fun! YEAH! :drinker: :laugh:
  • weightloss12345678
    Options
    This is my weak point
  • jwh225
    jwh225 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm out. I look forward to my 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream around 8:00. It's the only "junk food" I eat.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 5

I really wanted to munch last night, but then I thought it's too early in the month to start sliding downhill just yet :tongue:
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and join this bandwagon just because a) I need to work on eating meals at their times, not snacks and b) I am tried of the water weight the morning after late night snacking
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers! I think you will really enjoy this challenge!

Me: 5
  • AnaTheApple
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 1
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
    LNS: 26

but I'm ordered to eat a snack before going to bed by a for really real doctor. But I'm really good about eating at only the times perscribed to me.

Oh yeah, first time poster.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 5*

It has been SUCH a WONDERFUL HABIT *not* to LNS! I was attending a gathering tonight, and out came the snacks (after 8pm)...I just had my water...and let everyone know that I just don't eat after 8pm. hehehe...felt good....

Yes....WELCOME to ALL Newcomers...and GRREAT JOB for those who keep posting! It took my about a MONTH to make the decision NOT to LNS...and I am happy with the results!! Take care :)

:drinker: Deb
    [/quote]
  • gothamriots
    Options
    Me: 4