I swore I would never do this.

Options

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    you're breathtaking! and don't let anyone ever tell you different. you have come so far and you're doing so well. thank you for sharing your story!
  • kanittaj
    kanittaj Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous! So happy you shared your story, brought tears to my eyes... Great progress, great person! Keep doing your thing!
  • kmcguire93
    kmcguire93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration :) ~ good luck with future weight loss & Good job on what you lost so far! :)
  • aaronwayne88
    Options
    Great job!!! Proud of you're accomplishments!!!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, yet I'm so proud of you. Getting the motivation to take care of yourself is a daily struggle and you are doing an awesome job. Be proud. Take care.

I couldnt have said it better myself! Thank YOU for sharing your story!!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story, thanks for sharing! You are doing a great job!
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    it's only one's person that can change how they think and do things. and you are doing great with that. congratulate yourself with a piece of clothing and say ya i deserve that.. awesome job... keep up the great work..
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job, Babe! You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • lacieb42
    lacieb42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story of transformation! You are doing great! You look amazing, and I LOVE that the last picture is of your face. You have beautiful eyes, and that is where the real you lies. That is what's most important. :-)
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I have just one question. Did you grab your cousin by the ears and plant a big ol' wet kiss on her face? If not, call her up and tell her you owe her one! Her reaction to you made you look at yourself and see how beautiful you really are. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Edited to correct what the computer messed up. It wasn't me. :bigsmile:
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you so much for your story!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    congratulations for believing that you can do it!!!! you look beautiful!!!!
  • red0101
    Options
    your eyes in your today's picture .. how peaceful. keep up your energy, and good job for coming this far. congratulation.
  • You're so pretty! In ALL your pictures :) Don't ever be ashamed about therapy. Its there to make you a better "you" and they are trained to help you do so. :) I have less to lose (not bragging promise) but you know what you will receive a greater reward than I because of how you have chosen to approach your goal and your desire. I will get there soon but you have given me motivation. If you can overcome your obstacles, then I can accomplish my teeny ones. :) Also your eyes are stunning!
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    YES YOU CAN!! Shake the haters off and continue to LOVE yourself. You look amazing.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of here! Wow! look at what you have done. The sky's the limit so don't even slow down or look back!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing keep it up!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Take pride in yourself. You ARE beautiful.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful success with us all. Congrats, you have done a FABULOUS JOB! :D
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!