OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are gorgous! Keep it up!
  • you're amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you're beautiful....

I can see such a difference. You have done fantastic, and thank you for being brave enough to share your story.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. I hope someday to see it. I am happy you shared. People recognise the struggle and can identify with dfferent parts of your life. I am sorry that you have felt so much pain and hope that your new found strength carrys you somewhere better and helps others. You are truely beautiful.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration... keep up the phenomenal effort. Your hard work and dedication to yourself is definitely showing.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I pray that you get everything you want and feel wonderful for a change !:flowerforyou:
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    Wow, amazing results to your efforts. I am sorry you have struggled so much, but it seems you are finally coming into yourself. Congrats on your super achievements. Keep up the great work. You are a beautiful woman and you deserve all the love you desire. :flowerforyou:
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    First, I'm so glad you are working past your issues from your youth and have begun to love yourself. That is truly the first step in this journey.

Second, you look AMAZING! Keep up the great work and you will do all of the things on your "list"!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way. You should feel happy and feel life.You have a lot to offer others, your journey is incredible and you are worth it. Thank you for sharing.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way. :) Don't stop now.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You are rocking!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! U are so beautiful! Great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you did post....YOU ROCK!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! It definitely is a journey. You are inspiring so many. The struggles have been there, and you are succeeding. Keep going!
  • nickyob03
    nickyob03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have travelled a very difficult journey and you should be proud of yourself. You deserve this success and to feel good about it. You really are an inspiration and by telling your story, you have helped many, many people that will find motivation and hope in your words. Thank you.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Being in therapy isn't a bad thing. Paying someone to listen to your crap? That's not bad either. Spewing your crap on your family & friends who aren't trained to listen, help, & cope with what you've told them? THAT is a terrible idea.

Never think that going to therapy is wrong. Don't think that medications are wrong either. I was on them. For a few years after Mom died. They made me put on about 30lbs from increased appetite... but with increased appetite came increased ENERGY, and focus. The ability to let the bad just slide away, & focus more on what actually MATTERS.

Without that terrible, rotten, & sometimes suicidal point in my life... without the therapy & the medications... I wouldn't have been able to claw my way back out the other side... decide to get fit & healthy for ME, finish my Degree (like I promised my Mom before she died) & put my world back in order. I've purged major stressors in my life (including relationships: one of them is an unsupportive SISTER), & I've come around to be in a good place.

Keep going on your journey. I'm out of therapy & off medications now, so I may be a *bit* ahead of where you are... but I've walked the path you're currently taking. The road is rough, long, & bumpy. But it ends someplace great.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! I hope you are proud of yourself.
  • channel11
    channel11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!! You were born to share your story, what an inspiration!!!
  • Lanibugluv
    Lanibugluv Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friend me and we can do therapy together!!! It is free!! Congratulations on your sweet success!
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Really?! Girl U R a gem...100% pure certified diamond, ruby whichever one you'd call a best friend, lol. It took courage and insurmountable strength to put yourself out here, and I for one am so glad you did. Your story is so encouraging...so inspirational, deep. I am so happy that you are seeing the beauty, strength, and change that others see in you. My man Tupac said it best "keep your head up."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!