Strange things we say to our SO

Options

Replies

• skinnyskittles
    Options
    I say:

schnookie wookem; honey pot; snuggle pie
    smackee bum, you're so smackee!!! (followed by lot's of [gentle] smacks or i bite him)
    oooooo BUM (followed by bum squeezes and smacks)
    chesty hair!
    turtle head
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooo so precious (followed by squeezes, smacks, bites)
    YOU'RE LUCKY I LOVE YOU!

he says:

am i not turtle enough
    scrumdidleeumptious
    preciousness
    I'm sex on legs
    don't you want this ! (regarding his body)
    get behind me woman! (when walking)
    get back in the kitchen woman!
  • ebonypixie
    ebonypixie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    In all honestly I would be killed if he saw this but apart from the term 'baby' or 'hunny' I call him Poopy.. Like hey Pooooopy! lol!
    I dont know where it stemmed from, my sister calls her boyfriend 'P' which is short for his name Pauric and me and my sisters would be like 'Heyyy PeePee' just to annoy him.
    So Poopy as a nickname kind of happened one day and now we cant stop!! My puppys name is Rupert and I call him Rupert Poopert because he used to poo everywhere when we were housetraining him!

So he is Rupey Poopy now.

Urgh, So gross but I love it!! We have a strange little family. Kitty has a nickname too. Kittymon. I just dont know...:/
  • brasslady1
    Options
    My real name is Judy....Hubby and I have been married for 32 years and all he ever calls me is Punkin.....At the grocery store i can be several aisles away and he wants to ask me a question and he hollers clear across the store "PUNKIN"...You should see the smiles and chuckles we get from other shoppers.......OH and I call him Sugar.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Im from Maine and as much as I live in the sticks now, where I come from, there is more sticks...LOL, a town called Medway is where I come from, hence the name "My lil Medway skidder"...(you may need to know woods work to appreciate that one...LOL)
    Think "American Logger" Haha
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    When either of us are being in a bad mood we call each other "Cranky-pants". Dunno why, but it usually breaks the bad mood!
  • ElizabethObviously
    Options
    Before we had enough nerve to say I love you, we somehow started doing this nose lips nose thing. Like we would touch our nose then lips then nose which was how we said I love you before actually SAYING it out loud.

Also at night, we hold feet. We sleep facing opposite directions but under the blanket we always have a foot touching each other's foot. Like holding hands but with feet!
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    We always "beep" to eachother, and we always say WEEBLE WOBBLE! I also have a zillion lame nicknames for him!
  • KitchenAbs
    Options
    I call my fiance 'Big Brother' and he calls me 'Little Sister' 0.o

Oh! I also call him Monkey Puzzle Tree. It started as Monkey and graduated from there. I sometimes sing 'Oh Monkey Puzzle Tree, you are the one for me!'
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    We don't say strange things, but I do put strange things in his boots:). He has PT on M/W/Thurs and after he showers at the gym. I put all types of things in his boots. Wednesday I put a newspaper and bath toy in his boots. A guy he doesn't even know asked what was in his boot. Hubby said it was the toy he plays with in the shower:). Yesterday I put a walkie talkie in there:). I will hold off a little while, but next time I am adding some sexy underwear:)
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    "Not NOW, I'm almost DONE!"

Oh, that's not what you meant?
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    He always uses really strange greetings.

"what's up hoodrat" "What's up Poccohantas" "What's going on, chief"

This must be a guy thing - I can expect a new greeting each day after work!

I was thinking the same thing -- my fiance does this too!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband have this thing where if we want to get eachother's attention, or if we think something is sick or stupid or funny.... really it applies to everything... we say "mew", just with different tones. To get the other's attention, we usually yell "MEEEEEWWWW!!!" from across the apartment or say it with a question-like tone if we're in the same room. Funny is a mew that comes out as a laugh. reaction to something stupid comes out as a harsh-sounding mew with a downward inflection at the end. sadness or asking for something (like begging for something, my husband does this one the most when he wants to buy video games or something else we don't need) comes out as a squeaky, low-pitched mew, or if he really wants attention but i'm ignoring him for whatever reason... he'll just repeatedly say it and paw at my arm.

yeah i know... we're weirdos lol
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been married for a little over 11 years now. He calls me Butthead and I tell him bite me lol. Sometimes he has been known to walk up and bite me lol.
  • helenlp83
    Options
    We don't call each other by our names unless I really can't get his attetion or if we're in public but it sounds weird. I normally call him bubs or bubba. He calls me chicken, Pumpkinhead, pumpkin eater (although I've never eaten it) puds, pudding. He calls our daughter baby girl or monkey head, no idea why but I said we need to start calling her by her name son othewise she'll get confused!
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    And we refer to farts as "tacos". Making tacos has never been so terrifying.

I think I may die laughing... my husband's favorite food is tacos... next time he says he wants them I may just let him have it. roflmao
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Everything is "your face", even our daughter has started doing it. Example: one of us say's "oh, that is weird" and the other says, "you know what else is weird?... your faaaace!" or "what do you want for dinner?" response.."your faaaace". You get the drift? "Know what else gets the drift? Your faaaace". See it doesn't even have to make sense. "you know what else doesn't make sense? Your faaaace." Okay, I'll stop now.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    In all honestly I would be killed if he saw this but apart from the term 'baby' or 'hunny' I call him Poopy.. Like hey Pooooopy! lol!
    I dont know where it stemmed from, my sister calls her boyfriend 'P' which is short for his name Pauric and me and my sisters would be like 'Heyyy PeePee' just to annoy him.
    So Poopy as a nickname kind of happened one day and now we cant stop!! My puppys name is Rupert and I call him Rupert Poopert because he used to poo everywhere when we were housetraining him!

So he is Rupey Poopy now.

Urgh, So gross but I love it!! We have a strange little family. Kitty has a nickname too. Kittymon. I just dont know...:/

hahahaa. I don't know how anything related to poop became a term of endearment but we have similar names for each other and from reading other's responses it seems to be pretty common!

Your secret is safe with me! ..... and anyone who has the internet. :wink:
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Everything is "your face", even our daughter has started doing it. Example: one of us say's "oh, that is weird" and the other says, "you know what else is weird?... your faaaace!" or "what do you want for dinner?" response.."your faaaace". You get the drift? "Know what else gets the drift? Your faaaace". See it doesn't even make to make sense. "you know what else doesn't make sense? Your faaaace." Okay, I'll stop now.

LOL! It makes sense to you weirdos (joke) and that's all that matters!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    We don't call each other by our names unless I really can't get his attetion or if we're in public but it sounds weird. I normally call him bubs or bubba. He calls me chicken, Pumpkinhead, pumpkin eater (although I've never eaten it) puds, pudding. He calls our daughter baby girl or monkey head, no idea why but I said we need to start calling her by her name son othewise she'll get confused!

Who needs boring real names anyways!?!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Judy....Hubby and I have been married for 32 years and all he ever calls me is Punkin.....At the grocery store i can be several aisles away and he wants to ask me a question and he hollers clear across the store "PUNKIN"...You should see the smiles and chuckles we get from other shoppers.......OH and I call him Sugar.

This. I love this!! 32 years of marriage, congratulations! I look forward to being able to say that someday. :heart: