30DS Starting 9/3/12 Who is in???

Options

Replies

• Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I will start a little late (9/10) and need all the support I can get.:bigsmile:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    So far have done 7 days at level 1 - got bored with that so which to level 2 today. It was a nice change. Burned 220 cals. will go back at some time to do the rest of level 1
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    So far have done 7 days at level 1 - got bored with that so which to level 2 today. It was a nice change. Burned 220 cals. will go back at some time to do the rest of level 1

You dont have to go back, like Jillian says at the beginning of the video progress when you are ready:) great job!!
  • jrobinjo
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to jump in, but I'm on day 21....my 2nd day of level 3. I'm going to continue 30 day shred for longer than 30 days though, so I will stay with all of you. I'm finding level 3 is KILLER. The plio moves are devastating for my legs. I've only lost 3 lbs so far, but I see a change. I'm starting to struggle with diet, having a hard time with logging everything and I'm hungry..but I'm solid on this workout.
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Just started today on level one! Everyones results from the 30DS posted on this website really motivated me to buy the DVD and give it a try! Now I just have to stick with it! lol
  • Add me! I started on the 3rd and completed day 4 today! :)
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    completed D2L1 yesterday. forgot to post. sorry. My shoulders are still killing me!!
  • staceyd90
    Options
    Only just seen this, i started a few days ago and on day 4 today! Feel free to add me :)
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ok. Did L1 D5 this morning. Getting sick of the same routine (that is why I always switched out early before), but will stick to it!! I am fearing this weekend and staying on track. That is usually my downfall. I feel guilty with working out b/c I want to spend time with my boys and it is time for grocery shopping, prepping meals, mowing lawn, and cleaning :( But, I think I will set the alarm and get up before them. I have been doing my workouts every morning at 4:45, so if I get up at 5:30 during the weekend, I will still get some extra rest!!
    Keep it up folks! We can do this!!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    L1D6 in the books! I tell ya, I was so sore by Day 3 I didn't think I would be able to do it, but really it helps to do it. I am much less sore and feeling really good. I have upped my push ups to 15 and then 10 the second time. I can do the jumping rope now which I couldn't when I started. The only thing I can't do is the last abs circuit. I can do 12 before I just about die, then I go to regular crunches. So i am hoping to push that up by two each day. I don't think I will move onto to Level 2 by Day 10. Not so much that it isn't getting easier, because it is, but I could definitely go lower on the lunges, and do more of the last ab circuit. Guess we will see, who knows what 4 days will bring!!

I did watch Level 2 on youtube and I'm pretty scared to move on!!! LOL!!!
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done just before I left for Aqua Zumba last night. In my attempts to not annoy the neighbours below me and do it barefooted I think I may have done some damage to my ankle from the jumping. I keep thinking about moving on, but the planks, oh I'm so scared of all the planks!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Did day 2 of level 2 today - 9 days total. Arms are still like jello. Using my 5 pounds, kids misplaced one of my 3 pounds. Sruggle lots with 5, need to find that 3
  • cuddingm
    cuddingm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just completed D13 and D6 of L2. Seeing the difference already.
  • cuddingm
    cuddingm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done just before I left for Aqua Zumba last night. In my attempts to not annoy the neighbours below me and do it barefooted I think I may have done some damage to my ankle from the jumping. I keep thinking about moving on, but the planks, oh I'm so scared of all the planks!

Jillian suggests placing your knees on the floor for the planks if you cannot hold the plank the whole time. Sometimes you just have to work into it. I didn't think I would be able to hold them and now I have little to no trouble. You can do it don't doubt your strength.
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I need to do L1D8 tonight. I need some motivation tonight. This is my second time doing the shred. I had great results the first time!
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    L1D2 Complete!!! I sure was struggling, but I pushed through. Still thinking about those before/after pics I saw on here! :)
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just did level 2 day 5 today. and onto day 6 tomorrow! and then i'm taking a break on sunday and then continuing with level 2 til next Thursday and then move onto level 3.

I am using wimpy 1lb weights because my 5lbs are FAR too heavy for this workout! they KILL my arms! lol and i don't have any 3lbs...i would prefer to use 3's than 1s....

i'm loving level 2 - i love all the plank exercises and the abs stuff is awesome. the one thing i HATE is the oblique twists! the second i start them, something in one of my lower leg goes 'crack'... not painful, but still...i don't think whatever it is in my leg should make a 'crack'!.... other than that, loving level 2. (more than 1). worried about 3. haven't even watched it yet....!

anyone one level 3 yet? if so how do you think it compares to level 2 and 1? better? worse? the same?
  • renaegry
    Options
    I just did level 2 day 5 today. and onto day 6 tomorrow! and then i'm taking a break on sunday and then continuing with level 2 til next Thursday and then move onto level 3.

I am using wimpy 1lb weights because my 5lbs are FAR too heavy for this workout! they KILL my arms! lol and i don't have any 3lbs...i would prefer to use 3's than 1s....

i'm loving level 2 - i love all the plank exercises and the abs stuff is awesome. the one thing i HATE is the oblique twists! the second i start them, something in one of my lower leg goes 'crack'... not painful, but still...i don't think whatever it is in my leg should make a 'crack'!.... other than that, loving level 2. (more than 1). worried about 3. haven't even watched it yet....!

anyone one level 3 yet? if so how do you think it compares to level 2 and 1? better? worse? the same?

I'm not on level 3 yet, in this challenge, but before when I was doing the shred video as just part of my workout, level 3 was the one I always did. It is by far my favorite level.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I'm not on level 3 yet, in this challenge, but before when I was doing the shred video as just part of my workout, level 3 was the one I always did. It is by far my favorite level.

@renaegry - how are the plie/sumo wrestler jumps on your knees? and the rock star jumps? they both seem quite jarring on the knees and that's one thing i don't like about the 30 DS, how much stress the workouts put on your knees (i try and be gentle/careful... i don't have bad knees but i don't want to have bad knees FROM this workout and all the impact on them! )

glad to hear you like it the most - i'm less nervous about it now! :) it looks really good - lots of variety :D
  • staceyd90
    Options
    Done day 5 today, anyone else around this stage? Thought by now it would be getting a bit easier but it so isn't :(