Replies

• tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Mine is my 40lb lost shot....
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    unexpected snap shot taken while doing push ups.....but..I like my little arm muscles..:heart:
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    mine is the pic i took to show off my nostril piercing last year when i got it.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Mine is meant to be punny.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    At Pipi's Mexican restaurant in puerto Vallarta on vacation.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Me completing my first "walking 5k" with a time of 46minutes and change. What a great feeling it was!!
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    <
    Getting ready to go out for my DIRTY 30 Birthday Party!!! :bigsmile:
  • camelothosting
    camelothosting Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic of me at the top of a seven story observation platform in Gettysburg Battlefield
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm not allowed to sit down without an occupied lap.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    playing guitar drunk
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    UT game last weekend. Tailgating with my company (which happens to be a beer distributor). So much beer.

Aaaaand now this picture is on my company's facebook page. What can I say, I'm a class act.

HOOK EM!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    <3 crossfit
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken at my husband's cousin's wedding last week. Me and my gorgeous kids.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    <--- my first professional picture while holding a bass. The photographer did an excellent job. I've got like... 20 great photos of me... Really makes me glad I lost weight. :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    It's just me with a lot of photo shopping to make it harder to recognize me outside of the internet.

It's not so much that I say things that embarrass me... it's more that I know really judgmental people offline and I'm a little concerned about the judgments they'd make about me if they knew I was here.
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    Me and my kids last week at my daughters 3rd birthday party.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Reppin' Bucky for the first game of the season... #wiscONsin
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    my husband just got into photography a few months back and was playing with his new lights last weekend, which also happened to be 2 weeks out from my next competition. So walah, new profile picture.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Carolina Panthers Middle Linebacker, Jon Beason just before the start of a training camp practice at Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC. I was trying to get a photo of Head Coach, Ron Rivera, who was standing just behind Jon. When I got home and pulled my photos up on the computer, I saw Jon at the left of the photo with his shirt up, giving me a lil peek at what he has under the hood. :love: So, I cropped, zoomed, uploaded to MFP and, voila, the world's best profile pic EVER...well, at least I think so. Oh, I also printed it out and had him autograph it for me. :drinker: I think I embarrassed him a little...poor guy. LOL
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm a water bender. <---- this is going to go over a lot of heads.

Seriously, I'm a comic book geek and saw this old ad for Atlas muscles with my name on it. I hope I can clean it up one day and get it made into a t-shirt.