What's the story behind your avatar?

Options
NikkiSixGuns
NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
I see so many interesting ones on here and I wonder what the backstory is. Care to share?

Nothing super interesting about mine. It's me and my husband at the Hideaway Restaurant in Sedona, AZ, a couple months back for my brother's rehearsal dinner.

Replies

• heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Mine is a self-portrait I took while camping in the White Mountains over Memorial Day weekend this year.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Myself and my 4 month old (at the time) at a Heart Walk in Worcester. I put him on my shoulders, and he wasn't a fan apparently. lol
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Bacon is amazing and my hooters are meat candy.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Me at the harbour in town. My boyfriend and I were getting pictures done and this was one of them :)
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Off campus Texas A&M bonfire. This was taken during cut.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    Mine is a self-portrait I took while camping in the White Mountains over Memorial Day weekend this year.

Mine is just a photo of me taken with my phone seems all my photos were not a head shot so I had my friend take it so I would have one.
  • momto3as
    momto3as Posts: 12
    Options
    I chose mine based on the metaphor of just ignoring the elephant in the room. My weight is something I've been ignoring for too long. I want to stare that elephant head on and acknowledge it, accept that it's a fact, and then bust its *kitten*. :)
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Nothing special really.
    I am leaning against my (ex) Hot Rod waiting for the transmission shop to open.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    <--This is how I see myself (but I have more boobs) I just need a kickass flamenco dress and I can recreate this look on my own. I love to dance and I love music, all types, people think I'm weird cuz i'll go from listening to some spanish music, to hard rock to jazz what can I say I love it all
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    It was the first time I went to New York last summer. I obviously HAD TO HAVE a ridiculous, cliche Statue of Liberty crown hat. I was just being silly and my friend snapped a photo of me. And I loved it.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I am self-obsessed and dashing. Sometimes I share that with strangers on the internet.
    -wtk
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    mine is a photoshopped pic of me performing. i found a tutorial on how to make a photo look similar to the look of "Sin City" and took those steps in PhotoShop. I think it looks pretty cool and it hides what i look like, which is a bonus for all of you.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Just a random shot from a modeling shoot I did for a local photographer earlier this year... March I think.
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My TaeKwonDo instructor and Myself with my Second Place Trophy from the TKD Nationals .
  • ciobair
    ciobair Posts: 69
    Options
    Self taken shot during a - 30F sled run with my dogs.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Fun stuff! I need a more interesting pic...
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Mine is just another gal showing off her arms. But I'm 22 weeks pregnant.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Taken at a bar about 3? years ago when I was 10 or so pounds lighter!
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Mine is my hoodie I got after doing the Color Me Rad 5K. They sent us free hoodies as a thank you to my husband and I love it.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Mine is me taken with my self-timer about two hours ago in my basement aka home gym working out. I like it because it represents just how far I've come. A year ago, I was so weak I could barely do shoulder presses with even the littlest of weights. Now...I can. :bigsmile: