What's the story behind your avatar?

Options

Replies

• ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    A self portrait of My BF and I outside of Ray's on the River in Atlanta, GA the day I met His Family back in May... : ))
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Just proud of my baby guns :smokin:
  • lolobi1
    lolobi1 Posts: 17
    Options
    This was in a gym in Vegas, Nov 2010. I like it cos every morning i was training in the same gym with the Boxer, Juan Manuel López. Got me motivated on my vacation :-)
  • nikket3000
    nikket3000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was visiting my aunt who lives in Bluefields Jamaica in 2010. It was my first time in the caribbean ocean. I was blissed out!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Not an avatar...just a picture of me.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Celebrating 17th Wedding Anniversary in beautiful Prescott, AZ with my BFF (hubby).

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I saved one pair of my old jeans. I could barely squeeze into those at 277 pounds. Now that I shed 113 pounds my 10 year old daughter and I can fit into them. I need to do a retake of this picture as I'm down about 2 sizes since it was taken.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Just me after 30lb loss (I think - the info's in my blog :P) wearing a medium Freegle T-shirt (online internet recycling group I'm part of).
    I thought I noticed some changes since it's a smaller top, and just liked the pic.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    All right, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This... is my boomstick! - [continuing nonchalantly] - It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart: shop S-Mart... You got that?

HAHAHA! Love that movie.

=)) I LOVE BRUCE CAMPBELL lol. Man of my dreams, I don't even care that he's more than twice my age, nope. Love him anyway.
  • StaceyG221
    Options
    Mine is a pic of me wearing a Mother's Day hat that my daughter made for me in kindergarten. It doesn't fit, but beautiful nonetheless.
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    When I had cancer and wanted to stay cheerful- a friend sent it saying that is how she saw me- healthy. It is my logo.

Jasmin
  • jessepants
    jessepants Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Doing my best man duties and punching the groom's mom in the face!
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    mine is a pic of me on the phone with my brother while i was in the hospital
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    the man of my dreams
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    My friends always compared me to Buttercup from "Powerpuff Girls" back in the day. I still love that show, and I think she's a good representation of how I feel right now (powerful and unstoppable).
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    some people annoyed me one day
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    The car I worked soooo hard to get! Love my Babie!!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    <--- it's what I just ate :happy:
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Publicity photo done where I used to work for our UK website. Don't work there, can't find that shirt and don't have much hair now either.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    The car I worked soooo hard to get! Love my Babie!!

That's my dream car, I will get one someday =)