What's the story behind your avatar?

Options

Replies

• SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    For the moment....my new running kicks. I never thought of myself as a runner, but now I can't seem to live w/out running a couple miles a day!
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Picture at the UFC Gym, after a work out. Lost 14 lbs and starting to see some results.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    All right, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This... is my boomstick! - [continuing nonchalantly] - It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart: shop S-Mart... You got that?
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    It is me doing my favorite sport (snowshoeing) at my heaviest weight.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Mine is me and my kids last fall at my all-time highest weight (254). I use it as motivation to be a slimmer mom at next photo session.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    After my first 5K - holding my youngest so that he would stop dropping his post-race pizza and eating it off the ground. :laugh:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    This was at the baby shower I threw for my newphew =)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    More recent pic of me...and surprise...no one here knew I had red hair.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    My daughters and I at my ex-husband's house as my older daughter was taking pictures for prom lol Good thing we are civil-my girls live with their dad and I would have been heartbroken at missing out on prom pictures!!!
  • raven3lise
    raven3lise Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That was my smug little face when I found out I passed two summer college classes with perfect scores. Didn't last, because it turns out Financial Aid didn't want to cover them!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    All right, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This... is my boomstick! - [continuing nonchalantly] - It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart: shop S-Mart... You got that?

HAHAHA! Love that movie.
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mine's me at the Dolphin Research Center, where I celebrated my 30th birthday in Grassy Key doing a dolphin swim. When I get to my goal weight, I'm going to go again and get my photo taken as a before and after!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My right knee taken shortly after taking a tumble when out running on Saturday (I swear I flew). I intend to update this picture once the bruise fully emerges.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken seconds after I was ambushed with yellow colour at Holi this year. I just love the pic.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    <<I really like this beer. A lot.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I climb
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    New haircut that day, snapped this in the bathroom of the salon.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    My right knee taken shortly after taking a tumble when out running on Saturday (I swear I flew). I intend to update this picture once the bruise fully emerges.

That looks like it's going to be a tasty bruise and some.
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Coming down the back of the "Barn Burner" opsticle at the dirty girl mud run. It was my first mud run and first obstacle so... yeah...
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I was climbing a freaking wall!
    Went up 15', I was proud of myself.