Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    its my chest chicks dig my moobies
  • sunnyrunner77
    sunnyrunner77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me and my crazy dog, who sits like this on a regular basis.
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My birthday and not eating the cake in front of me, dying slightly inside.
  • biscuitwelsh
    biscuitwelsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm the g-damn Batman
  • emmaonamission
    Options
    My boyfriend and I had just moved into our first flat together, we were going out for a meal (hence the dress) and I was looking at this new knife we'd bought that day that was still in its packaging while my boyfriend got ready. He came into the kitchen and said I looked nice and could he take a pic, so I said yes and posed with the box! I weighed a lot less there and I like the way that dress looked on me :)
  • MLgarcia3
    Options
    My abs.. I'm proud of them ;-)
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Fake glasses...need I say more.
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    It's the only current photo I could find. I should probably take an actual pic so people can see more than just my dog.
  • dwarfstarzero
    dwarfstarzero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's me, riding a bronze carp...
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I changed my Avatar when I had been with MFP one year. The before and now. I still have 35 pounds to go, but that seems like nothing after loosing 125.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I'm just a dapper fellow living in an undapper world.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    I just changed it today to a pic of me n my doggy! i took it when we were on vacation last month, it is our reflection in the mirror at the hotel where we stayed
  • roundrunner
    roundrunner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's my school picture from 1st grade, the year I was put on my first diet. The doctor said I had to lose 6 lbs.
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    Tire deadlift for reps this past spring in a strongman contest
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a superhero
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Surrounded by friends on a couch on my friends' balcony, drunk and laughing on Canada Day this year.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready to go to a show with my then boyfriend and I wanted to show my mommy my new dress. Then uploaded here because I don't have many options for full body pics (and I do love the dress)
  • Desika87
    Options
    nothing special... was a pic during my hospital stay, I was bored and got a new haircut...
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    It's just a silly picture I drew, I used to have a real pic of me, but I like for people to know me before they judge me.
  • nacol2012
    Options
    Halloween cruise last year...arrested my hubby who was performing free "bush" exams