Help!!! Diet soda ate my baby!!!!

Options
Does anyone else get tired of all the demonizing of food and food groups that goes on around here?

Seriously, carbs are not the devil. Refined sugar is not the anti-christ. Diet soda isn't going to eat your babies. Eating meat isn't bringing on the zombie apocalypse!

Can we just stop the madness already?!?!?!?!

If you truly believe that a whole food group is going to harm everyone on the entire planet or that there is a food that is sooooo horrible that it should never be eaten by anyone then by all means, it's your right to hold that belief. Seriously though, stop trying to shove said opinion down everyones throat. Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that feels this way, really?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I think it's bad to eat arsenic and cyanide.

Diet soda can eat babies in a hideous dissolving sort of way. I think we shoul all avoid romaine lettuce it's evil and making us fat because its name sounds like rome and we all know that the antichrist will arise out of the new Roman empire and crush us all. Therefore I say dont eat arsenic, cyanide or romain lettuce.

Oh beans, beans are bad too they cause a gaseous build up and w/ the wrong combination of mentos and diet soda...KABOOM BOOM POW! Youre intestines on the wall like a Jackson Pollock.

Oh remember to avoid fat too because fat makes you fat. Don't eat too much protein because it can destroy your kidneys, and remember to avoid all of the hideous Carbohydrates since those combination of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen atoms could also create a molotov cocktail in your liver.

About the only safe is a safe system of photosynthesis although the sun's harmful rays can cause cancer. Strike that OK only breathe in pure oxygen...damn it I forgot that can cause free radicals which will once again cause you to have cancer.

Only option I guess is to die...well be the safest and we'll defiently lose weight when we rot down to bones.

See dont you feel silly now not understanding the danger of eating?
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

I just think this is the most fabulous statement ever!
  • jesekelynne
    Options
    Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

Agreed! LOVE it...Can I steal?...I have a few ppl I want to use that one on!
  • downhomedixie13
    Options
    Maybe it's the easiest way for them to cope? The best way for them to stop eating :BLANK: is to make themselves beleive it is evil? Not that it's so tasty it's hard to have self control? That's my best guess.... I mean if you place a cold beer, cheese and hot wings infront of me you bet I'd dive into that and eat my heart out....Buuuut that's not the food fault it's that voice screaming in my head telling me to EAT IT ALL!!!!! I guess if I convinced myself eating those particular items would cause me to melt from the inside out\cause my mind to be overtaken by the devil it might make me less likely to eat them..... but then again I'd prob. risk it lol

Self-control can be hard to find :/
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    But what if eating HUMAN meat brings on the zombie apocalypse?
  • 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    "Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats."

hahaha this is the greatest quote i have ever read. I need to use this!!!!
  • maryjay51
    Options
    diet soda has sodium in it which isnt good for you..however i know the feeling..once in a rare moon i crave soda so i have a diet soda with tons of ice and im in heaven..its not habitual any longer .. ive cut it out of my daily routine
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options

Agree
  • ebony__
    Options
    I think it's bad to eat arsenic and cyanide.

Diet soda can eat babies in a hideous dissolving sort of way. I think we shoul all avoid romaine lettuce it's evil and making us fat because its name sounds like rome and we all know that the antichrist will arise out of the new Roman empire and crush us all. Therefore I say dont eat arsenic, cyanide or romain lettuce.

Oh beans, beans are bad too they cause a gaseous build up and w/ the wrong combination of mentos and diet soda...KABOOM BOOM POW! Youre intestines on the wall like a Jackson Pollock.

Oh remember to avoid fat too because fat makes you fat. Don't eat too much protein because it can destroy your kidneys, and remember to avoid all of the hideous Carbohydrates since those combination of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen atoms could also create a molotov cocktail in your liver.

About the only safe is a safe system of photosynthesis although the sun's harmful rays can cause cancer. Strike that OK only breathe in pure oxygen...damn it I forgot that can cause free radicals which will once again cause you to have cancer.

Only option I guess is to die...well be the safest and we'll defiently lose weight when we rot down to bones.

See dont you feel silly now not understanding the danger of eating?

Love it
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am bumping just for the penis statement:laugh:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My baby stole some my diet soda!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Ditto!
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Everything can be bad when you have too much of it. Moderation is the key.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get tired of all the demonizing of food and food groups that goes on around here?

Seriously, carbs are not the devil. Refined sugar is not the anti-christ. Diet soda isn't going to eat your babies. Eating meat isn't bringing on the zombie apocalypse!

Can we just stop the madness already?!?!?!?!

If you truly believe that a whole food group is going to harm everyone on the entire planet or that there is a food that is sooooo horrible that it should never be eaten by anyone then by all means, it's your right to hold that belief. Seriously though, stop trying to shove said opinion down everyones throat. Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

Hell to much water can kill you too look it up!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Bummer... I wanted to hear more about the soda eating the baby!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    The problem with the world is everyone has an opinion and everyone seems to think theirs is the only one worthy.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options

ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    diet soda has sodium in it which isnt good for you..however i know the feeling..once in a rare moon i crave soda so i have a diet soda with tons of ice and im in heaven..its not habitual any longer .. ive cut it out of my daily routine

Lol, what! Sodium isn't bad for you! TOO MUCH sodium is bad for you! Without sodium, you could also die!
  • ebony__
    Options
    There is nothing that annoys me more than people stating their opinion like its fact.
    So what if you've got some dodgey link to back it up, if you search hard enough you can find a link to back up every side of every opinion or argument. !!