Help!!! Diet soda ate my baby!!!!

Options

Replies

• piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am also disappointed with the lack of baby eating diet soda in this thread that I was promised.

However, the threads where people are banging on about certain foods being killers really just makes me want to get naked, smother myself in said food and post pictures of it. How disgusted would they be! Cacks me up just thinking of it.

I tried to speak up for other Diet Sodas and our appetite for babies, but all anyone wants to talk about is how eating babies is bad. Look, Diet Soda's gotta eat, it can't be helped that all we want to eat are babies.

And its funny you should mention it, I am smothering myself with biscuits and gravy right now. It is a sight to behold.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Was it Diet Dingo? That's why I don't buy that stuff.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    But what if eating HUMAN meat brings on the zombie apocalypse?

No, eating too much human meat causes your hands to shake.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm in agreement with the OP. We are here to give and receive support on our own journey to health and there are no two people who will respond the same. Don't preach, support.
  • Snuffle0107
    Options
    Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

I just think this is the most fabulous statement ever!

Oh I am so stealing this! Thank you I really needed to smile today lol:)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Anybody that wants to use that penis statement should go right ahead, it's already a wide spread meme (although it is usually referring to religion).
  • bethany598
    bethany598 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Your opinion, much like a penis is fine for you to hold and it's fine for you to be proud of but it's certainly not acceptable to shove down random stranger's throats.

HA! Quote of the day! (possibly year) :flowerforyou:
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Let's just say, there are some days that a diet dr. pepper has saved some lives, because if I didn't get it I might maul people.

Agreed. I once had TWO in ONE DAY and someone at work commented. I just looked at him, over the rim of my glasses, and said, "it's been a two diet dr. pepper kind of day and since this is my last one, you better hope to hell I don't need a 3rd..."

Serious maul-prevention.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Bump :laugh:
  • jessmariemfp
    Options
    That title really worried me!
  • angusmike
    Options
    I'm avoiding sugar because of type 2 diabetes. To get my sweetness fix I'm eating more fruit. Seems to work in that my average blood glucose levels have dropped big time.
  • ribok
    Options
    OH! I so agree with you....people should keep their opinions to themselves. I drink a diet coke EVERY morning for my caffine (don't drink anything hot)....I don't go up to the coffee drinkers and comment on their caffiene intake and their coffee breathe.
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    So true.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking a diet coke right now in hopes it eats my baby...
  • xraidercutiex
    Options
    In my opinion, it's not about being THIN or being SKINNY - it's about being healthy. You can be at a lower weight and be healthy, but it's counterproductive to eat **** food & consume liquid garbage JUST to be thin. Use common sense & you'll be fine!

I honestly would prefer to be a HEALTHY thick lady over a thin, unhealthy stick any day of the week!

And WHO CARES what other people think?! I don't understand how that impacts YOUR LIFE! You are letting other people get to you WAY TOO MUCH! Do what is healthy and right for you - or don't. Why waste time worrying about other people who have no impact on your own damn life?

What are we? In 8th grade?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Whoa there shouty capitals! It seems you actually care... More than the OP by the looks of things.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, it's not about being THIN or being SKINNY - it's about being healthy. You can be at a lower weight and be healthy, but it's counterproductive to eat **** food & consume liquid garbage JUST to be thin. Use common sense & you'll be fine!

I honestly would prefer to be a HEALTHY thick lady over a thin, unhealthy stick any day of the week!

And WHO CARES what other people think?! I don't understand how that impacts YOUR LIFE! You are letting other people get to you WAY TOO MUCH! Do what is healthy and right for you - or don't. Why waste time worrying about other people who have no impact on your own damn life?

What are we? In 8th grade?

This is a really funny statement. Thing is, I eat relatively healthy and am in great health. I don't care what other people think of what eat. If I did would my diary really be open to the public?
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options
    Are you just getting people to vindicate your insane decision to drink diet soda?
    It has to be the worst drink ever and you are probably drinking a brand with the most disgusting environmental and industrial relations records in the history of everything.
    Jokes in this thread aside htfu and deal with the addiction.

Drink real drinks
    The meat issue is another thing, I'm ok with you eating meat.

Diary is open. I think the last time I had soda was over a month ago. I've never been much of a fan of the metallic taste it leaves in my mouth. I simply used soda because it was A.funny and B. something that gets persecuted around here a lot.
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options
    I'm drinking a diet coke right now in hopes it eats my baby...

You aren't that one chick from the never wanting kids thread that judges people at buffets and hates her children, are you? :laugh: