Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

protein shakes

anybody got any good mixes for protein shakes...i'm kinda looking for a little variety and ideas on different types I can make...what ya got?

Replies

• kazanshell
    kazanshell Posts: 6 Member
    I like to freeze a variety of fruits or in the winter buy them frozen and then thaw them out 1/2 way and then mix with protein mix. It makes them thick and slushy. Also, I like to mix fruit, yogurt and the protein drinks. For example, strawberries with blueberry yogurt and vanilla protein. I getting hungry! If I'm in a situation where I know its going to be a long time between breakfast and lunch I might do a choc. protein with 1 Tbs. of peanut butter. I might also add fruit because then its sorta like a PB&J sandwich with choc milk all rolled into one!
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    today i had this:
    1 scoop of vanilla whey protein
    1 Tb peanut butter
    1 Tb chocolate chips
    1 Tb ground flax seed
    1 banana
    .5 cup almond milk

it was really delicious
  • I can add any of the following:

mio ( whatever flavor)
    crystal light mix
    greek yogurt
    P. Butter or PB2 if I want less calories
    milk
    water
    fruit
    fruit juice
    oats
    I generally start with a vanilla whey, then I can change the flavor whenever
  • KimSlim1968
    KimSlim1968 Posts: 4 Member
    I am obsessed with dark sweet cheeries in my visalus shakes. Yum, so good, sometimes I add a tablespoon of sugar & fat free cheesecake powder and that is delish.