COUGARS AND CREEPERS

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I have an odd desire for an icecream sandwich.

THeres nothing better than eating a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich while creeping..

Which is EXACTLY what I'm doing!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Fact: Fat guy with man boobs = creeper, Buff guy with 6 pack and solid pecs = cute and flirty, Fat guy with 6 pack and a keg = party

Internet = level playing field (aka field of dreams...and fantasies...and lies...and...well...you get the point)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    I love the cougars.
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    krizzo: you are blessed. You have no idea how many random messages from guys I don't even know that say "will you send me nude pics or your tits?" I am like, hell no, I am married. and they are like "married women nude pics are hot" ..... uh no, thanks lol

This made me lol. That is hillarious
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    @Motivated Is that a trick question?

MAYBEEE
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Fact: Fat guy with man boobs = creeper, Buff guy with 6 pack and solid pecs = cute and flirty, Fat guy with 6 pack and a keg = party

Internet = level playing field (aka field of dreams...and fantasies...and lies...and...well...you get the point)

You forgot, old fat guy (60+) can get away with -murder- with comments to younger women without being creepers.

I go to lunch with a buddy that looks like Santa Claus... he asked to check out the waitresses almost intimate tattoos without getting even a second glance.. Later I asked her what she would have said if I had asked... she paused for a second, and said 'your right, I woulda slapped you'...
  • I LOVE Y'ALL :laugh:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    I LOVE Y'ALL :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • I LOVE Y'ALL :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

:happy: totally made my night. I got a flower from a hot guy, who is also married so it is okay lol
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    <-- Creeper.

Also, peeking through your curtains. Show me your bewbz. :wink:

Hahahahaha :bigsmile:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Here kitty kitty kitty kitty
  • I love the cougars.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the cougars love you too. :wink:

Seriously though, maybe there should be a separate category for Cougars and Creepers - like right after Success Stories but before Motivation and Support. We could call it "Flirt and Perversion" I think it is totally appropriate for that kind of thread on a fitness website. Getting hot and bothered and drooling must burn calories *dashes off to check the database*

I am guessing about half the crowd here (myself included) would be clicking and posting away in there! :bigsmile:
  • Lyndsgirl
    Lyndsgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Bahahahhahaha I'm just sitting here like hey, I love food.
  • joannaleasa
    joannaleasa Posts: 25 Member
    thats hilarious! Im also a cougar :heart:
  • Well, if girls show pics where the only thing covering your boobs is a see thru scarf, its not far fetched for guys to think you may be open to some online playing. Not that hard to just say no.
  • wooderson.jpg

ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE CREEPERS!!!

Wooderson ! One of my all-time favourite movies.

"That's what I like about these high school girls man. I get older, they stay the same age"

On that note, let me add. I love cougars too :D
  • And cougars rock. No game playing, knows what she wants and knows time wasted flirting instead of......is just wasted time ;)
  • joannaleasa
    joannaleasa Posts: 25 Member
    :drinker:
  • :flowerforyou:
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    <--- Creeper!