Vent

Options
1235»

Replies

• Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The general population acts as though we've magically chosen to be this big...this overweight. How many of you ...when you were little (age) said to yourself "Self, when I grow up I wanna be 300+ pounds so everyone can mock me and make fun of me?"

Seriously...as hard as it is...never give people like this ANY power over you to make you feel anything. They arent worth. YOU ARE worth every step you take to better yourself...and they'll never know.

Gawd people like that piss me off to no end. Id love the chance to slap the spit off their tongue

Remember:

youcantfixstupid.jpg
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that happened to you. Nobody deserves to be treated that way...EVER! You keep moving forward. You are getting healthy and that's great. Hugs.
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the support everyone! Heading back to the gym this afternoon! I appreciate everyone's kind words! Hope that you all have a fantastic day!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I weigh 220 lbs, at my heaviest I was closing in on 280 lbs. Well today I went to the gym and Mr Musclehead and his Skinny Bimbet made comments about me working out, I get that I am fat, I get that I may disgust more than that I am sorry that I did not have my ipod louder. Then maybe I would not have heard you! I wish that it did not give a khrap what you think. The fact that you think you have the right to make any comment about what I look like hurts my feelings.

Nevermind that I am working at making a difference for myself, for my health and that when I started I was only able to do bicept curls with 2.5 lbs and now I can do them with 15lbs.

So next time keep it to yourself.

I quoted and edited this. If I were you, I'd print this off as edited and give it to them the next time you saw them. Except I would add at the top of the page:: If you have trouble understand big words let me know and I will read this to you personally.
  • ferb03
    Options
    Here's to an awesome young woman having an awesome day at the gym. Anytime you need a shoulder you know where to find us, we are all behind you on this journey.