Opinions on getting in trouble for pics on here

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have been moderated once. it was a close up of my bikini top and my abs. I guess it followed the rules, but yeah the boobs were out there.

The one I have now, is strictly abs, but there is a line of underwear showing, so I don't know if it will get banned. Thing is I am super proud of the muscles that have developed right at the panty line - and my bikini bottoms hide that.

I'm risking a ban I guess, but if I do get banned, then oh well.

Mirey, I've been creeping on your pics for quite a while now, so it's past time to say DAYUM GIRL! If my abs looked half as good as yours, I'd be posting those mofos all over the internet :wink:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    If people don't like it they shouldn't look, they're probably only jealous!! :laugh:
  • sosino
    Options
    Actually to anyone here saying do not discuss in forums and also the rules that state that.

Here is a fact, most moderators or admins defend each other and do not consistently give fair treatment and advice etc when you go direct.

However when something is posted, they are forced to be fair which makes them uncomfortable usually and hence the rule as they cannot do things on their terms and instead have the community look at their decisions.

Anyway on topic...

Last I checked no minors allowed here on forums! So what the big deal on showing some skin?

Or am I wrong in that regard and minors are actually allowed here? I've had people banned etc because of age related issues, so if they are, then they should not have been banned.

First Margaret Thatcher now MFP why does no one like miners lol:) maybe they forget to wipe there feet if they come and visit and get coal dust on your sofa.

Hard to keep those pesky kids off of sites, there are a few peeps on here that are underage, let's form a lynch squad lol:)

Ok now I'll go prepare for the bashing I'm about to get about mentioning Margaret Thatcher lol in a show us more boobies thread no less. :D I need to stop laughing so hard I'm getting funny stares at work. :)
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    simply showing hamstring development....
    [/quote]
    Gotta love those hamstrings!!!
    :love:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

My inbox has no ICE in it... haha
    I have a money shot pic to share ;)

20 dollaa? holla?
  • Iceman1800
    Options

My inbox has no ICE in it... haha
    I have a money shot pic to share ;)

20 dollaa? holla?
    email addy in my inbox
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators

a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or Steven, an MFP staff member, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.

b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Report Post link or to message a moderator or Steven, an MFP staff member. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.

c) Threats made to moderators will not be tolerated, and will result in an immediate ban from the site.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.